TODAY ONLY! Save 30% at Old Navy with CODE @ oldnavy.gap.com

magickallight

Pushing my luck here... but is this available in printable? :)

TIA & many thanks for posting this! I've been wanting another coat! :)

Let's see if I can get the link to work for you... LINK to Printable Coupon

About the Printable Coupon

Shop 4 days only, November 11–14

At

Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Gap Outlet in-store

Sorry - it's not good Until the 11th - but at least it gives you time to plan ahead. ;)

I think that when I got the error message earlier this morning they must have been adding the "excludes Outerwear". I could not find any exclusions anywhere, prior to that. I went back on about 30 mins later. There it was, excludes outerwear. And YES that was what I wanted to purchase a coat. Still a great deal on everything else. I love Old Navy

I have been so disappointed with some of the shirts & hoodies I bought this year at ON.:(

I bought the fleece hoodie (with fur) and the sleeves shrunk like crazy, despite my diligence with hanging dry w/light tumble. Also, the tshirts aren't great quality either. I picked up a few last month and I'll be happy to get 2 more months out out of them.

OTH, my daughter & husband's ON clothes have held up very well! :)

Let's see if I can get the link to work for you... LINK to Printable Coupon

About the Printable Coupon

Shop 4 days only, November 11–14

At

Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Gap Outlet in-store

Sorry - it's not good Until the 11th - but at least it gives you time to plan ahead. ;)

Here's the thread about the printable coupon: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?188022-Old-Navy-Gap-Banana-Republic-30-Off-Your-Purchase-Nov-11-Nov-14