ABC Family's Christmas Schedule

stacyk9

Thanks, stacyk9, for posting that link-- that's the site I used last year and am already using again this year... If it wasn't for that site, I would have missed the Charlie Brown Halloween special-- how terrible that would have been!! lol

As for some movies being on only at odd times: in years past, I've found that some movies are shown more often than what the networks originally tell everyone they will be. Of course, there's no way of knowing for sure which ones will be shown more than listed (if any of them)... so probably your safest bet to get to see your movie if it's showing at times you won't be able to watch it-- use a DVR or VCR to record and watch it later. In fact, so many people are tossing their old (but still working) VCRs nowadays that you could probably find someone willing to give you one for free! Ask around to family and friends, or post a "want" ad on your local Freecycle group...

You may also be able to find favorite Christmas movies for sale on Amazon, Ebay, or directly from ABC Family or Hallmark...

HTH!! :)