Good Deal on PS3 Bundle?

cwrtlm

Why not buy it now, and if you are willing to wait until Black Friday, wait to see if there is anything better. If there is, you can return that one to Target. :)

I agree with that post but yes my husband says this is a pretty good deal (he is a huge gamer lol) We are thinking of getting it too:)

Why not buy it now, and if you are willing to wait until Black Friday, wait to see if there is anything better. If there is, you can return that one to Target. :)

Thought I was the only one who did that, lol.

I'm watching the one with the bigger harddrive and move bundle for 399. Been wondering if that was a good deal.

Yours May be a good deal but only if you were going to get all that toy story stuff anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started searching around the past month or so. I picked one up .... PS3 250 GB, remote control, dual shocker controller in blue, the cord and Madden 11 for 349.99. I saw an ad at Best Buy that apparently someone misplaced and got this deal. I also had gift certificates for $55.00 so in the end for this package I got it for $294.99 out the door.

We are not gamers but have eager to get this mainly for the blu ray player. Perhaps in the downtime here and there we will play.