Thought toys would be on sale not more expensive in Big Toy Book?

lelee24

I have been watching the Lego Passenger Train for my DS8. Currently it is 129.99 at TRU....but in the Big Toy Book that was just posted it is listed at 139.99. What's up with that...I thought they would have sales for Christmas. Should I buy now before prices go up for the holiday? This is crazy!:eyepoppin

TRU is always doing this. LOTS of prices on the hot toys have gone up in the last few weeks. Squinkies, Monster High, and Lalaloopsy are only a few. Such a shady company. Remember what they did with Zhu Zhu pets last year? Oh, those are selling well, let's up the price.

They also raised their prices on some of the Hexbug Nano items. For instance the 5 pk of bugs was $39.99 and now is $49.99. The individual hexbugs were $7.99 and are now $9.99. The other bugs were $10.99 and are now $11.99. The next day I got a coupon for 25% off all hex bug products. So I got what I needed I still saved but not nearly as much as I would have if they did not raise the prices. However one lady has a $10 off coupon if you spend $50 that she handed me. So I got even a bigger discount. I was able to use both coupons.

• 2 weeks later...