Kohl's Black Friday vs. 30% off sale?

sweetdiggity

All I can say is WOW! My wife is the pro! Went to the Kohls by us with a meijer ad and got a price match for the Imaginext Bat Cave. Kohls had only one in the back for about $57 and Meijer had it at around $35. Then she used her 20% off scratch coupon and then used her $20 Kohls cash. Bringing the total purchase to about $8. Not bad for something that was originally $79!!!

I wish Kohls would not use FEDEX smartpost..but since I got FREE SHIPPING I will not complain...everything moves in slow motion when you get used to Amazon prime! It's horrible. BUT I will say I was suprised how quickly my things went out the warehouse this go around! And I don't mind FEDEX smartpost if thats what keeps free shipping codes floating around :D

Can someone please post when you get your 15% off pass for BF? I moved recently and it takes 3 months :eyepoppin for them to update your address. So I probably won't be getting my pass in the mail but I want to be able to talk to customer service and see what they can do.

Edit - Nevermind. It seems people are already getting them.