Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Photo #1: Make sure all carts have a wobbly front left wheel. Don't forget to make all right back wheels stick on the fourth wheel rotation. We have standards people!!

Photo #2: We aren't playing games! We are loosening up for the Black Friday! Got to keep these reflexes in top condition!

Photo #3: Once inside there are NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS! If you have to go, NOW is the time!

Photo #1: Please form a single line behind the big red balls.

Photo #2: You might be a redneck if you are waiting in line at the bait shop at midnight on Black Friday drinking beer and playing video games.

Photo #3: The first person to answer the following question correctly gets to move to the front of the line. How many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie roll pop?

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/bfshirt.gif

Another t-shirt contest! We had this one last year and it was pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 5pm ET on Friday afternoon. At that point, I'll choose 5 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 5 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 10 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a t-shirt in a previous contest, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption1.jpg

PHOTO #2

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption2.jpg

PHOTO #3

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/caption3.jpg

1. The Calm Before the Storm!

2. Boy this is just like tailgating; but for great deals!

3. Let the Games Begin...

1. Ha! That's it? I've been practicing scaling three high to beat the line!

2. In preparation for the 5:00am opening of the store, Pat and Hal are playing the hottest game of the season "Black Friday, race to the WII!!"

3. We have only 5 laptops and 5 Wii systems available in our store; Get ready... get set...

1. WHAT IS THIS? tilt-a-buggy!

2. Yeh dude I’ll play a game with ya, but only because you’ve got heat over here. I’m freezing my buns off!

3. Attention! Attention! Attention! The administration is sorry to inform you that there was an error in the printed advertisement. The sale NOT this Friday but next Friday! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Photo #1 Seriously Bob, how much did you have to drink before you brought the carts in?

photo #2 This game would be so much more fun if we actually had power!!!''

photo #3 ATTENTION, ATTENTION...........Who just grabbed my butt??????

Photo #1: Black Friday shoppers delirious from lack of sleep and bitter cold provided further evidence that Target shopping carts are indeed harder to push when turned upside-down.

Photo #2: Some shoppers were so jazzed about the great deal they got on flannel blankets and black caps that they chose to sit out in the cold in front of dozen of stores just to "try them out" before Christmas.

Photo #3: In a brilliant sting operation by the U.S. Government, thousands of illegal aliens were lured to electronic retailers with enticing prices on computers, digital cameras, and TV's.

Pic 1) The line starts HERE >> please keep all hands, arms and legs inside the lane at all times. The shopping will begin shortly !!

Pic 2) XBox & TV = $650.00, Chairs & Blankets = $ 60.00, Heater & Propane = $45.00 - Asking your husband to wait in line all night for a $3.00 DVD = PRICELESS!

Pic 3) Listen-up people, today is November 25th, go home and have some Turkey. Tomorrow is the 26th - - the sale starts TOMORROW - Come back TOMORROW!!

#1. BOOTCAMP 101 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4!!! lets move it come on people we got a busy day ahead of us and our wheels need to be ready!!! (red ball aka the boss talking) :runaway:

#2. First guy and second guy hey time is passing by really fast!! yay!!!

third guy: what is going on?? and why am i here!!?:gdparanoid:

3#.Everyone back the F*** UP! and nobody gets hurt. once again BACK UP!!! best buy will closing at 10pm tonight thank for shopping at best buy and have a great day. :)

1. Woo hoo !!! I made the lead before Rudolph !!!!! Who says you need a shiny red nose when you can have a shiny red ball :)

2. Man you were sooo right, my fingers are about the only thing warm on me from playing all night long...

3. Attention Shoppers : We have decided not to open for Balck Friday, you have all wasted your time standing in our lines :)

Photo #1 - "Please do not wake carts until Cyber-Monday."

Photo #2 - The ad did say a minimum of three free do-it-yourself taxidermy kits per store.

Photo #3 - "...and I repeat, do NOT trample me this year when the doors open..."

#1: You must survive the obstacle course to be eligible for doorbusters!

#2 If you unpack your trailer to camp out for black friday deals.....you must be on a mission for the misses!

#3 I'm sorry but we only had 3 Wii's at $99, please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!

Photo 1: employee: "this will keep those Black Friday shoppers and their cars out my store. That $80 lcd tv is mine!"

Photo 2: "I wonder if 99 cent Black Friday batteries are worth a Purple Butt Saturday!"

Photo 3: emplyee: "The free JcPenny Disney snow globes will be given out shortly, no need to push."

Photo 1: Introducing the Exclusive Target Black Friday Cart: Tent, shelter, shopping cart, and spot-saver all in one snazzy new design.

Photo 2: Xbox doorbuster sale at 5am; Tournament at 5:02am.

Photo 3: “’Happy Birthday’ on the count of three, okay everybody? 1…2…3…”

Photo #1: Well there are 2 chairs over there, so does that mean we wait inside the cart line?

Photo #2: OK, loser of this match has to put all the stuff back in the car before the doors open.

Photo #3: Excuse me, I know you are all excited but it is Halloween night, why are you here?

Photo 1 - We're not letting them camp outside our front door. Maybe they'll go to Walmart instead.

Photo 2 - This is man land and we're waiting for electronics.

Photo 3 - Attention please the door will be opening in 10 minutes, no pushing, shoving, or trampling of any person is allowed. Thank you for your cooperation.