In our family BF care kit I want to have shirts emboridered, any ideas?

nickle831

My mom always puts together a type of care kit for all of us that do black friday, and this year I want to add tshirts for all of us to wear. I can't decide what to have put on them though. I want something witty, but short.

Last year mom had canvas shopping bags with our initials on them. Which contained a Starbucks gc, highlighter pen with the postit tabs, bottle water, breathmints, hand warmer, and chapstick. Just to give you an idea of what we do.

Theres 6 to 8 of us that go.

Any ideas?

I would say if each of you own an iPod; fill it with Christmas music!! If not then make a CD with a Christmas mix to listen to in the car in between stops. There is nothing like kicking off the holiday shopping season and thus Christmas with the melody of its tunes. :yup:

Oh... I wish I have your family. A mother who puts family BF kit. That is way too cool.. Geez.... It is too late to train my family... I can only hope if I come back , next life time, as a woman again. I would like to ask for a family totally into shopping and the BF thing.

• 2 weeks later...
I need to get my mom on this idea :) She & I both got the Gotta Deal BF shirts this year, but my sister is still missing one, so we'll have to keep entering or hope they put out another sale. I agree - it is so much more fun when the whole family participates. It's really just part of the holiday season for us!