Hello Kitty Leather Band Quartz Watch $2.86 (OR LESS) +FS @ focalprice.com

magickallight

I just went into their "Drop-ship" page to learn more about the company and Read this... Focalprice.com will dropship your order anywhere you want it shipped with free shipping. Normally, this will need 7-15 or 7-20 business days for arriving by airmail from HongKong.

Since GottaDeal is an affiliate - I felt safe with ordering - just knew my order was going to take a while to get here - but if ordering for Christmas - should be no problem. :)

http://www.focalprice.com/templates/images/30day.gif

Thanks so much for finding that out. :) I was pretty sure when I ordered that it was an overseas business. It always makes me feel better about ordering anything when the business accepts Paypal.

I ordered a watch from them back in mid September. The website says it shipped on 9/18. No sign of it yet. So, either the shipping is really slow or....... well, you know.

Hhhmmm. Hopefully it is just really slow shipping. The website estimates up to 15 days, but USPS website doesn't give an estimated delivery for something sent first class internationally. I have sold a lot of stuff on Ebay, and had to stop selling Internationally because of problems like this. I once sent something Priority International and the estimation was to be delivered in 15 days, however it ended up taking 2 months for them to receive it. That is why I was concerned about it being an over seas company.

Edited by Kim3498

Is anyone else getting mutiple emails from them? For instance I get a shipping confirmation the first one has all the info on it and then I get the same email 6 more times but its blank. Just curious. I hope this turns out to be legit. I am anxious to get them and see the quality of them.

Has anyone gotten their order yet?

Not me. It is still showing that it is still being packed when I check the status. Guess it's a good thing we ordered early. Coming from overseas it will take a while.

Edited by Kim3498

I ordered a watch from them back in mid September. The website says it shipped on 9/18. No sign of it yet. So, either the shipping is really slow or....... well, you know.

I have ordered from companies like this and it takes a good amount of time, around 4 weeks or so

I got mine today. The watches (one Hello Kitty and one Mario) were nice enough...especially for the price! The mario one came in a box also, which was a nice plus. I know that the kids will be thrilled. Happy with this purchase and will buy from them again.

I got mine today. The watches (one Hello Kitty and one Mario) were nice enough...especially for the price! The mario one came in a box also, which was a nice plus. I know that the kids will be thrilled. Happy with this purchase and will buy from them again.

Great! I ordered both of those too. Can't wait to get them. Thanks.

When did you place your order?

When did you place your order?

Ordered on 10/13 and they arrived 10/21. I also ordered a few iPhone cases, not thrilled with those as they just cover the back, not the front also, but for the price they will be a nice change. The order arrived in an envelope but everything was in good condition. After seeing the Hello Kitty watch....I would wear it! Wish I had gotten more as gifts for the daycare gift exchange! (Guess it is not too late to order again!)

Edited by mtnative
typo

Ordered on 10/13 and they arrived 10/21. I also ordered a few iPhone cases, not thrilled with those as they just cover the back, not the front also, but for the price they will be a nice change. The order arrived in an envelope but everything was in good condition. After seeing the Hello Kitty watch....I would wear it! Wish I had gotten more as gifts for the daycare gift exchange! (Guess it is not too late to order again!)

I ordered mine the same day and nothing yet.

Mine shows shipped 10/14. I've had things come from that region and its typically 3-4 weeks. Figure for that price if it doesn't make it, it won't make or break me :)

I did look them up online and found no real issues with the company before I ordered. Guess we'll see.

For those of you who have received your watches, did it arrive regular mail? I ordered mine on the 13th, it shipped on the 14th and it hasn't arrived yet. I am just wondering if I should start looking into it, or if I should wait it out. Thanks.

Mine came regular mail. usps. I saw people who ordered around the same time I did get there's a week before I did. I would give it a solid 3 weeks before contacting (21 days). It can take awhile from Hong Kong. You can always contact them though. Worse that can happen is you end up with extra ones :)