Ulta... anyone know if they have a Black Friday ad?

ChristmasShopping

I went to a grand opening event this past weekend at Ulta and won a $100 gift cert. It doesn't expire until next year so I was thinking of using it on Black Friday. I have never shopped there on BF and don't remember seeing an ad for them

Does anyone know if they do a BF ad and/or has anyone shopped there on BF?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they did last year, have BF sale.

One thing to note, right now until approx Oct 23, there's a $5 off $10 coupon on their ads. If you could get your hands on a bunch of those, you could really stretch that gift certificate now, well if you can spend it on separate purchases.

I'm pretty sure they did last year, have BF sale.

One thing to note, right now until approx Oct 23, there's a $5 off $10 coupon on their ads. If you could get your hands on a bunch of those, you could really stretch that gift certificate now, well if you can spend it on separate purchases.

I would love to do that but I have to spend it all in one purchase (probably to prevent using a ton of the coupons). I've been trying to find last years ad to get an idea of what might be on sale but no luck. But at least now I know they do actually have a sale. Thanks to all that replied!

• 1 month later...