CVS Deals Discussion - Oct. '10

freesia39

Does CVS raise prices or pull something that wa son sale for 90% back up to nromal prices?? I found a few items that were mentioned on here for 90% off at one location and full price for the same item at another?? For example, the raisnets that were mentioned at 90% off I found at 3 other locations in the same city at full pirce..

I am sort new at deal shopping at cvs.. can som pro's weight in??

That's funny because I was in a store today that had some of that candy marked down to 1/2 price on Thursday (gumball machines, lollys, etc.) Today, it was back to full price. I was thinking it was on its way to being marked further DOWN, not UP! LOL

I know that all CVS stores don't clearance the same items, but I didn't realize that once something was in the clearance pipeline, so to speak, that they would pull it out and mark it back up. Guess they do! :shock:

It can be either one, the store has something on clearance and another store hasn't put theirs on clearance yet or isn't going to put it on clearance, or I have seen them clearance something and then put it back at full price too. I think when they do that either the package changed so they are getting rid of the old one, or something is near expiration date so they want to get rid of them fast or maybe they got too much of something and want to lower their stock quickly. I'd keep checking at the stores that have it full price to see if they clearance theirs, sometimes stores that wait go right to 75% off.

• 2 weeks later...