Women's Wrinkle-Resistant Twill Pants $39.99 Sale $4.99 +FS @ gandermountain.com

magickallight

gandermountain.com has LOTS of SIZES and Colors to Choose from on these

Women's Wrinkle-Resistant Twill Pants

Reg. $39.99

Sale $4.99 with FREE Shipping

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/images/products/medium/403312_M1.jpg

Perfect for long trips, these 100% cotton twill pants are comfortable and wrinkle-resistant.

*100% cotton twill

*Wrinkle-resistant

*Fitted through the hips and waist

*Three-pocket design

*Zippered front, button closure

Perfect for long trips, these 100% cotton twill pants are comfortable and wrinkle-resistant. The flattering design is fitted through the hips and waist with darting at the pockets and straight legs. Sits at the waist. Features two side pockets, one back welt pocket, and zippered fly with button closure. Imported.

* 100% cotton twill is comfortable and wrinkle-resistant, perfect for long trips

* Flattering, fitted look is stylish

* Two side pockets and one back pocket provide the right amount of room for necessities

LINK

Did you read the reviews? Most of them said they run at least 2-3 sizes too small.

Yeah, I almost bought them until I saw these two reviews...lol

Barbie Doll fit, need a 16 inch waist.

By Kathy from Wisconsin on 2/2/2009

Waist:Feels too small

Inseam:Feels true to length

Pros:Great Color

Cons:Irregular Fit, not true to size, Size 6 was like a size 0, Too small in the waist

Best Uses:Casual Wear

Describe Yourself:Career, Casual

Bottom Line:No, I would not recommend this to a friendComments about Gander Mountain Women's Wrinkle-Resistant Twill Pants:

There is a product fault in the waist line. At least 6 inches should be added to the waist line. [...] Gander Mountain may loose customers over a product such as this.

They fit!

By Happy in MN from Minnesota on 1/16/2009

Waist:Feels true to size

Inseam:Feels true to length

Pros:Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Flattering, Great Color, Quality Material

Best Uses:Business Casual, Going Out, Office

Describe Yourself:Bargain Shopper

Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friendComments about Gander Mountain Women's Wrinkle-Resistant Twill Pants:

I have a hard time finding pants that fit around the waist - usually they waist measurement isn't true to fit (runs big), these fit perfectly.