Big Toy Book

Jen8112

Just called 1800 number. The rep said it is def starting on october 31st but it is going to be available on line as early as the 27th so that would be awesome! She said books should have been mailed out at this point..but apparently i am not on the mailing list even though i called 2 weeks ago n was..so every1 should double check!

Just spoke with someone completely different that said I was on the mailing list...n that the big books werent sent out yet..( but it does start oct 31st) so who knows..but either way..we should have a leaked copy sometime next week =)

Just called 1800 number. The rep said it is def starting on october 31st but it is going to be available on line as early as the 27th so that would be awesome! She said books should have been mailed out at this point..but apparently i am not on the mailing list even though i called 2 weeks ago n was..so every1 should double check!

Thanks for the heads up! I just called anc checked too & guess what? I'm not on it :mad:...I guess I won't get a book in the mail with coupons then, BUMMER :( the rep said nothing came up with my name or #.

So being that the big book starts next Sunday..when do you think people will be recieving it in the mail?????? Last year I know someone had it by Tuesday...

Actually I just looked up last years forum and the first big book was recieved on 10/23/09 which was the friday last year..so that means they might be in todays mailbox if they are going by the same mail listing as last year!!!( fingers crossed)

I got mine today. Funny part is that I have signed up for their mailing list almost every year For years now and never got one before. My daughter already went through and marked what she wanted.

OMG!!! Is there any way you would be willing to scan it and send to brad?

OMG!!! Is there any way you would be willing to scan it and send to brad?

I'm going to be back and forth from the hospital for a couple days visiting my mom (I'm there now, love my new smart phone so I can keep checking gottadeal though), but I'll try.

The lady on Cafemom has finally responded to my message...she has her hubby scanning the book now and will send it to me as soon as they are finished!!!!!! Let hope everything works ok..lol

Nice. Sent you a PM with instructions on how to get it to me so we can post it for everyone to download :)