The Big One Bath Towels $2.40 shipped@ kohls.com

elite2058

I love Kohl's and shop there often, but it really bugs me when an online store makes me put in my C/C info prior to seeing if the promo codes work.

I HATE THAT!!! Give me the final price INCLUDING SHIPPING and then ask for my cc info! Then if you don't buy it you have entered your info and then they send you an email that you have items in your cart...

I agree, but they don't charge you until after you put the code in. The price I gave you was the final price. It is a hassle.

Amazon drives me nuts when you have to put it in your cart then register and then take it out if you dont like the price.

I understand that, but I will always be leery of putting in my info unless it specifically states you will not be charged until the final step

Amazon drives me nuts when you have to put it in your cart then register and then take it out if you dont like the price.

When they can't show a price until you go through checkout, there is usually something legally preventing them, such as a minimum advertised price set by a manufacturer. They can't show a price lower than $XX, so they make you actually go through the checkout process to show the price, which is somehow OK, lol.