Mens Straight Leg Dark Tint Jeans $6.50 @ aeropostale.com

jade2002

www.aeropostale.com

Aeropostale has mens straight leg dark tint jeans in the clearance section for $6.50.Lots of sizes left.Don't know how long they will last at this price so hurry!!http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productld=4070512&cp=3534618.3534619.3534624.3542202.3542229

Yeah I started to order some last night for 12.99 but waited until today just in case they added new stuff. I couldn't believe they had them for 6.50 this morning and I was worried they would be out of them at 12.99. These will make great Christmas gifts.I ordered 12 pair.

ok, this is weird....I ordered the jeans yesterday and used a card I don't use very often and now there is fraudalent charges on it (they called this morning) so check your CC. Don't know if it was this but someone online got my CC # (some airline club and a $1200 charge for a ticket)

Thats scary. I just checked my card and there are no weird charges.

I am wondering if it was hacked a long time ago, when i ordered, I guess it was the stored card and I just went ahead and used it....it could be totally unrelated but just thought it was interesting since I don't use that card and my husband uses it just for gas (here locally). BTW, the charges were not even showing up in my account this morning, I guess they are all pending since it was questioned

Edited by Stowasser

www.aeropostale.com should be a safe and secure website, more likely someone from the gas station got a hold of the cc number

when you dispute charges they are immediately removed from your bill so you aren't charged any interest on them while they are investigating the charges

could be other than he swipes at the pump which is probably automatic like online. But who knows, it could be more random too?