Userpages

Aaron

There is a link to the user page in the user profile in the upper right. It shows for everyone so if they don't have a page set up it will tell you. You can also view the member pages of anyone who's created one by clicking on the "Member Pages" link in the top blue navigation bar.

There is a link to the user page in the user profile in the upper right. It shows for everyone so if they don't have a page set up it will tell you. You can also view the member pages of anyone who's created one by clicking on the "Member Pages" link in the top blue navigation bar.

Sorry, it's hard to spot new things.

Another thing I liked was when I was addressing a message to someone it guessed the username like it was looking in my address book (like gmail does)

:)

Is there anyway that you can put when someone has a response to their userpage on the MemberPages page (the one that lists them all). It shows how many views it has, but not if there are any responses.....or do people get notified when they have a response?

I don't know how easy that would be to change - it's not an option that's built-in right now. The userpage thing is a hack coded by just some regular person - it's not an official vB feature. They do plan on upgrading it soon, so maybe that will be an option when the next version comes out.