Pandigital E-Reader 30%/Rebate/Kohls Cash=$80.49 Kohls

Stowasser

Kohls has the Pandigital E-reader on sale $164.99 (org $249.99) with 30% (Kohls card required) then a $15 rebate and also they are having Kohls cash so another $20. Makes the unit around $80.

$164.99

-49.49 (30%)

-15.00 (rebate)

- 20.00 (kohls cash)

---------

$ 80.49

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/electronicsgames/gadgets/PRD~685112/Pandigital+Novel+7in+eReader.jsp

http://www.pandigital.net/userfiles/image/eReader%20W%20on%20B%20Beauty.jpg

Pandigital® Novel 7-in. eReader

regular $249.99

This Pandigital Novel eReader will change the way you curl up with a good book. Whether you're buying bestsellers, downloading free content from the web or borrowing a book electronically from your local library, the Pandigital eReader supports most file formats.

Cash back! Purchase this Pandigital eReader and follow the instructions on the rebate form to receive a $15 rebate by mail. Offer valid on purchases made September 15-21, 2010. View rebate here.

•LCD touch-screen display makes navigation simple.

•Expandable internal memory holds hundreds of books, periodicals, videos and music files.

•Wireless LAN connectivity provides web access for easy downloading.

•Battery level indicator and low-level warning let you know when it needs to recharge.

•Content searches offer easy navigation between books and pages.

•Built-in dictionary, word search, adjustable font size, notes, bookmark and search capability lend easy use.

•Rechargeable lithion-ion battery provides hours of use.

•Details:

•7.625"H x 5.5"W x .75"D

•Screen: 7 inches

•Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

•Model no. PRD07T10WWH7

Edited by Stowasser

I'm going to give it another shot. I had one of the earlier ones (back when they were having all the issues). Hopefully, they've worked all this out. You know how first generation electronics are - problems everywhere. However, The Nook is good too. If the pandigital bombs out again, I'm buying a Nook.

It's a good deal at $80 but I think I would still pay a little extra for a Nook.

I have noticed more stores selling the Pandigitial ereader now. I've seen them at Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond.

I bought a Pandigital at Kohls a few months ago. It cost me around $175 with tax. I opened the box while I was in the car and changed my mind about it. They did not have it on display in the store so I couldn't check it out. I liked that the whole screen was touch screen... I like anything touch screen. LOL.. But I didnt like the ink or the fact that the thing is sooo heavy. It has a thick glass. I just didn't see myself holding it for a long time while reading a book. I had already checked out a Nook so I knew what the ink looked like on it in comparsion to the Pandigitial. The Pandigitial ink was light and hard to read while I was in the car.I knew that I wouldn't only just use it in my house.

I returned it to Kohls after sitting in the car for 10 minutes checking it out. I wish they had it on display in the store so you can see what you are purchasing. We left Kohl's and went straight to Barnes & Noble to buy a Nook.

I have this and love it. The web is good and not that slow. I do not find it heavy at all and the ink does not bother me. The only thing is there is an update that needs to be done.

Oh I am glad to hear something positive about it, I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I am still going to try for the Sony one that Target has but not holding my breath on getting one at 75% off

Oh I am glad to hear something positive about it, I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I am still going to try for the Sony one that Target has but not holding my breath on getting one at 75% off

I did read a positive review for Pandigital somewhere online... I should have saved the site. But the guy mentioned a software update and it was alot better than the original ereader. I believe that I had one of the originals. I did like the "Night Read " option on this ereader.

I hope your daughter enjoys her ereader. : )

Wow! A Sony ereader for 75% off? That's a great deal!

Edited by laffnatu