Sketchers shape ups shoes Sale $79.99 Reg. $110.00

Chevytruckgirl4

I have them and love them. My daughter in law also has them as she does alot of walking to lose weight and loves them and was talking to some nurses at the local hospital and most of them all wear them also. I see a difference, I feel like my legs really get a work out and they feel much stronger.

These are knock off's of MBT's they used to only be avail by rx I bought a pair through a chiropractor a few years ago because they help you walk more natural as opposed with reg shoes, I paid $475 for my first pair and then I got a pair of the sandal ones. I got those a little cheaper but they are still expensive. I dont know if they help tone, thats not what they were made for but they are very comfy and help with feet and knee pain the MBT's that is I can't speak for the Sketchers though....but they are like the same thing

I have had mine since last spring and i love them, the are comfortable and i have see results, my legs are sleek and toned and my tush is definatly tighter. I think like anything the amount and way you use them will determine the results you get. I bought two pairs of the boots for this winter after wearing them regular shoes feel extermly thin and uncomfortable.