Best store for School supplies??

chefpatty

I forgot to post but last week (was it just last week?? LOL) My walgreens ran out of the advertised mechanical pencils so they subsituted BIC pencils for me! I was THRILLED since this is the normal brand we use and the regular price was MORE than the ones advertised...SO moral is if they are out of something ASK if they are subsituting anything :D WTG WALGREENS!

I think I have everything but tab folders and 1" binders and I was just waiting on the total count (so far 17 folders and 4 1" binders...I am sure they will need a few more when we get actual "Teacher" list and not just the generic list)

Just got a text from walmart that 1" econcomy binders are 0.75 down from 0.92

Sneak peek for Staples weekly ad next week is posted on their home page.

Go to weekly deals, click on weekly ad, load and then click on the "Upcoming Weekly Ad" button.

Available Sunday through Wednesday only, with a $5 purchase. They have a 50 count of DVD media for $10, if there is a rebate available, we might get those.

Does anyone know how to Sneek Peek the Wags ad? I thought I signed up for weekly (early) ad email alerts,but I haven't received it yet and the website shows the current ad.

I have 4 of the $1 off 2 Bic products coupons and am really wanting some pens.

With the way WG has been putting out the BTS deals so far,I'm hoping to see me redeeming those q's there tomorrow.

TIA!

I use firefox and when I enter "walgreens.com" on my address bar, it gives me a selection of various pages on the site. The sneak peek is one of those options.

However, here is the url for it:

http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreenssneakpeek/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2429559&pagenumber=1&prvid=Walgreens-100808c&promotioncode=Walgreens-100808c&rapid=961315

That's probably for my local Walgreens, and since it is now Sunday, it is going directly to the current ad. But the link should work come Friday or so.