Amazon Kindle price drop

Mikesgirl

I have a $100 Amazon credit...just been waiting for the new Kindle version to come out in August to see if the current version drops (assuming they would still have it & sell it). For $89 my net cost, I'm inclined to jump. But the Nook looks good too...decisions, decisions... :cheesy:

Clark Howard on CNN predicted them to be $100 by Christmas......for those who have them on their gift giving lists.

Thanks for the tip! In that case, I will definitely wait. At that price, would buy 2...one for me, and one for dd. The Ipad is driving down the prices. Gotta love apple for bringing the competition!

Edited by SuggaD

Heres my 2 cents...

I think Kindle has a WAYYYYYY better selection of books.....

(or at least the ones I enjoy reading)

Im not sure what Nooks book prices are, which makes this kinda irrelevant, but Kindle has great book prices as well.

I LOVE my Kindle...

Heres my 2 cents...

I think Kindle has a WAYYYYYY better selection of books.....

(or at least the ones I enjoy reading)

Im not sure what Nooks book prices are, which makes this kinda irrelevant, but Kindle has great book prices as well.

I LOVE my Kindle...

I think the prices are comparable. The prices are the biggest drawbacks for me...I usually buy my books for $1 on abebooks. I wish more libraries would start loaning electronic books.