Need deal on black shoes

Check out your local Kohl's - they might still have some. (Paging Brandon - report to thread #76497, please...) :tongue1:

What will you be doing? Are you going to be a character? :g_thumbri

Also - from your link... WTH? They even tell you what undergarments to wear?!

Undergarments

Cast Members are required to wear appropriate undergarments at all times. Patterned or colored undergarments that are visible when worn under light-colored costumes are not permitted."

:mad:

:)

Best deal I've gotten on decent black socks is $6 for a 4 pairs of Dockers on sale at... Kohl's. :tongue1: I've seen the same socks on sale for 3 for $7.50 at Sears. Regular price is 3 for $10 everywhere. They do fade though, so the three bottles of woolite for dark clothes I got on clearance at Target come in handy there.

Kohl's is great for shoes, especially if you can find them on clearance. Their sale prices are good too. Marshall's is another place for good deals on shoes. I've also had good luck at an outlet mall.

Are you looking for black sneakers (i.e. cop/security guard/retail), black casual shoes, or black dress shoes? (Edit: OK, I'm retarded for not clicking the link... I thought you were making a joke, like you have to dress like Mickey Mouse or something... :) Second edit: having read what you linked to, I still have no idea what kind of shoe you have to wear.)

:mad:

:)

Best deal I've gotten on decent black socks is $6 for a 4 pairs of Dockers on sale at... Kohl's. :tongue1: I've seen the same socks on sale for 3 for $7.50 at Sears. Regular price is 3 for $10 everywhere. They do fade though, so the three bottles of woolite for dark clothes I got on clearance at Target come in handy there.

Kohl's is great for shoes, especially if you can find them on clearance. Their sale prices are good too. Marshall's is another place for good deals on shoes. I've also had good luck at an outlet mall.

Are you looking for black sneakers (i.e. cop/security guard/retail), black casual shoes, or black dress shoes? (Edit: OK, I'm retarded for not clicking the link... I thought you were making a joke, like you have to dress like Mickey Mouse or something... :) Second edit: having read what you linked to, I still have no idea what kind of shoe you have to wear.)

:giggle: For some strange reason, I now look to you, Imelda for shoe tips.

All kidding aside, you have provided the guys (and gals) with some very helpful ideas. And, I look forward to more of your money saving shoe tips, oh great one! :D