Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Slide with Ramp Playset WAS $62.95 IS $17.99 w/FS @ Buy.com

magickallight

Buy.com has a NICE price on this popular playset...

Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters - Hamster Slide with Ramp Playset

List Price: $62.95

Price: $17.99

Shipping: FREE

Total Price: $17.99

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/024/212702024.jpg

Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters - Hamster Slide with Ramp Playset. Hamsters sold separately.

What are Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters? Each Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster has its own unique personality and whimsical sounds! Loving mode: Pet them, love them, hear them squeak and chatter. Explore mode: Let them scoot, scamper, bump and boogie across the floor or through their Hamster Habitat. Collect the whole Hamster-riffic gang and all the Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster accessories to make a Humongous Hamster city!

There are four cute, cuddly Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters to love and collect. Chunk is the laid-back surfer hamster who is famous for chillin' out, hangin' back and layin' low. But when he gets a whiff of some slammin' surf, he's off and running! Don't spare the hugs for this rad rodent. He lives to feel the love. Pipsqueak may be sweet and small, but this petite powerhouse isn't afraid of anything. A daredevil with the curiosity of a dozen cats. She loves to play, explore, run and slide. Just give her some wiggle room and watch her do her stuff. Squiggles is the fussy and finicky hamster who's been there, done that, and lived to tell about it. Get out of his way! He's a hamster on a mission: Explore Galore, then explore some more! Love him, pet him , watch him go. Just don't call him cute. Numnums is a super fuzzy friend you can depend on for laughs and love. Her higly trained sniffer can detect a carrot from a mile away, so stand back and watch her scoot to find some munchies!

Features

a) ZhuZhu Pets hamsters run up the spiral ramp and then go round and round down the giant, twisty turny corkscrew slide

B) Includes one spiral slide assembly, three tunnel sections and four tunnel connectors

c) ZhuZhu Pets love to get the party moving by running up the slide and then spinning all the way down to the bottom

d) ZhuZhu Pets Spiral Slide and Ramp can be connected to the ZhuZhu Pets Funhouse and many other fun accessories to build you own humongous hamster habitat

e) Collect and connect all of the ZhuZhu Pets accessories to make a giant Hamster city

LINK

Granted... will NEVER post Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters gear again! ...Have NO young ones at home and only posted the deal as I found it :( Will NEVER make that mistake again! Sorry :(

What were you thinking ;) That is my one and only beef w/ buy.com is as their "original price" is sometimes absurd. I bought a Christmas present that I thought was a good deal ($20 down from "$40") only to find it at a chain home improvement store for $10 after a $5 rebate (normal price $20). I thought about returning it but I didn't figure it was worth the effort for $10.

That being said, a lot of times there are great deals there, just make sure you do a quick amazon search (or ebay or whatever you are familiar with) to make sure it is a good deal unless you are familiar with the product and its value. I bought an amazing flat screen mount for 80% off the price of a mediocre mount I was going to buy a few months ago.

Granted... will NEVER post Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters gear again! ...Have NO young ones at home and only posted the deal as I found it :( Will NEVER make that mistake again! Sorry :(

Don't sweat it! At first glance it looks like a good deal, but those of us with kids, and worse, with Zhu Zhu pets, know the truth behind the advertising. Keep up the good work of finding the deals, and with the help of the rest of the community, we'll weed out the sneaky ones!

Don't sweat it! At first glance it looks like a good deal, but those of us with kids, and worse, with Zhu Zhu pets, know the truth behind the advertising. Keep up the good work of finding the deals, and with the help of the rest of the community, we'll weed out the sneaky ones!

LOL... I appreciate the help! :) When you don't have little ones around - it's hard to know the junk form the good stuff... I can tell you all about Rainbow Bright and the Care Bears (80's) version, though! ;)

It didn't upset me! :gdhug1: I just post the deals as I find them... If it's not a good deal - then shame on me! :blush: I appreciate when folks give reviews on things... heck - kept me from buying one for my grandchild for Christmas! ;) I WILL be SO glad when this deal dies, though so I can mark it DEAD and get it the heck off the boards! :D