Womens Tanks $2.00 @ Old Navy *Saturday Only*

angelic680

On another forum someone posted that it is NEXT Saturday, 6/12, and that they called and their store confirmed it. So far there is nothing on the ON facebook page. Also, for the flip flop one day wonder, I saw ads on TV several days before. So it is probably next Saturday. But I would be sad to miss out on this one, I LOVE their tanks and live in them in the summer.

I'm picking mine up today and then getting them price adjusted

FYI...they would not do price adjustments on the flip flops this year (even though they had in the past). I asked the manager last week if they would do them on the tank tops and he said he didn't know...that corporate handed down the "no price adjustment" rule for the flip flops and he wasn't sure if they would do it again for the tanks. So, YMMV on getting a price adjustment. I would for sure ask first.

I guess worst case scenario is a return and rebuy.

So i called my store and TODAY ONLY there is a 30% off all clearance prices!

Mine has had that going on since the last extra 50% off clearance ended. Unfortunately, they barely have any clearance left anymore. Hope your luck is better. My clearance notes (yes, I keep track of such things) lead me to believe the next big round of ON clearance with extra 50% off will be at the end of July (summer stuff, no doubt).

I stopped by ON at a little after 7 (early opening today). An employee was handing out coupons for $5 off $25 for today only before 11am. The store was not crowded and there was a decent selection of tanks. Each size was on it's own table sorted by color, not too chaotic yet. There were a lot of solids and some patterns (horizontal stripes or splotchy brights were the only ones I saw). The beaded tanks were NOT part of the sale. I bought five solid tanks, and was able to get all of the colors I wanted in my size. They were enforcing a five item limit, but I think it was "loosely" enforced (meaning, you could get back in line and buy five more). Also the quality and fit of the tanks varied, even within one color. You could tell they were manufactured at different times, in different places (some were India, some were China, etc). I ended up just digging for the ones with a specific label to make sure I got the nice-fitting soft ones (the ones I liked were made in India with a bubbly-looking font on the label). Wait time at the register was minimal, and only hampered by people trying to pick the five tanks they wanted at the last minute. I received a door-hanger coupon at checkout that was for a school uniform sale in July (50% off fourth item when you buy four, big whoop).

Edited to add, it was still extra 30% off clearance, so this morning would be a good day to buy tanks + clearance items and use the $5 off $25 coupon I mentioned earlier.

Edited by luvbargainz
Add extra 30% off clearance info

I was feeling awful BUT stopped by a few stores with the first I went to being the worst. They opened about 15 minutes late, 5 limit was STRICTLY enforced per person(not even 5 women and 5 kids), with ppl complaining about not being served even after having gone to drop stuff of in car. To be fair the ppl at that store were far greedier I was one of the first 20 or so in and the others completely surrounded and decimated the s/m table luckily large fits me better and they seemed cueless as to the other table's existence. I was able to get my mother's xlarge's at another store literally a few blocks away and much quieter and more civilized. The third store I hit had 40% off clearance and let me get 3 womens and 3 kids tops since I forgot to buy at quieter/better stocked store since father always keeps a stash for his family in Cuba. It worked out since I got to use the $5 off coupon I'd gotten earlier. Some lady told me different stores have different designs but I didn't notice any. The grey tanks were supposed to be clearance and the 1st store had on same tables and wouldn't price adjust while second store did, I only got one but I love that heather type gray.

Oddly enough the 1st store that was so busy and hassling everyone is the one I went to before Christmas when the men's long sleeve shirts were on sale for like $5 and that day I walked out with 3 bags full of nothing but those shirts. I guess that day it was winter clothing in miami and they just wanted to be rid of it or management has changed since. Everyone in line was talking about what a witch the manager is.