Next Dell Axim X50v deal?

I've decided that I almost certainly want an X50v (and maybe a GPS kit to go with it). Unfortunately, the last coupons from a few days ago are dead. Does anyone know when the next deal would be coming around for this? Ideally I'd like to see right around $300 (or less) for just the X50v. Would I have to wait until their financial year's end next month? (I'd rather not wait that long :D )

I've decided that I almost certainly want an X50v (and maybe a GPS kit to go with it). Unfortunately, the last coupons from a few days ago are dead. Does anyone know when the next deal would be coming around for this? Ideally I'd like to see right around $300 (or less) for just the X50v. Would I have to wait until their financial year's end next month? (I'd rather not wait that long :D )

The end of the financial quarters is typically when you will see the best deals from Dell.

They have been so regular, that I would not buy anything from Dell until I see what their next round of specials are. :)

The X51 is being released this month (it's rumored), so watch for great deals to clear out some X50v models by the end of the quarter, like sdible said. I believe October will end their quarter, so mid to late October would be a great time to keep your eyes open for a deal.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I probably should wait until next month.. New model coming out + end of quarter = (hopefully) big savings on last year's model. ;)

Oh, and thanks for the links, RossMAN. I'd found a little info about the X51v in my searches too. If what I'm reading is correct (and who knows if it is), it's just an incremental upgrade with twice the flash ROM and stuff like that. If that's the case, I don't particularly care since I'll be using a 5GB microdrive for storage when I get my x50v. :D

Oh, and thanks for the links, RossMAN. I'd found a little info about the X51v in my searches too. If what I'm reading is correct (and who knows if it is), it's just an incremental upgrade with twice the flash ROM and stuff like that.

I would agree that it's an incremental upgrade, nothing revolutionary. Now if they included GPS hardware in the same unit that would make my :trampolin

Hopefully another Axim x50v with free battery for $298 deal will come along soon.