Additional 50% Clarence at Toys Kmart

autter211

The Kmart I stopped by today did not have much for the younger girls but there seemed to be a lot of stuff for boys. They had tons of Thomas the Train sets and some Legos. I found a Little Tikes digital camera for $17.

Also, I obviously can't spell clearance and I don't know how to fix it. I don't see an edit button, so I guess it will stay like that until a Mod changes it.

Edited by autter211

I went to my Kmart today and they had a TON of good deals! I was able to get my DS some LEGOS, Batman toys, GI Joe puzzle and a Monty Rex Dinosaur and my DD a Snow white Barbie,Tinkerbell doll and some other goodies.

Which legos were on clearance?

I went to Kmart yesterday. They had alot of clearance, but not much I was interested in. I did see a few Spike the dinosaur. They were $100.00. With the extra 5% off they would only be $50.00. I did not get one as we already have it, but I know some people were looking for this around Christmas time.

I hit one KM yesterday and got a few Polly Pocket designables sets for $4.50 and then the 10pk Littlest Pet Shop with zippered case for $9. All of the clearance stuff was out on rolling carts in the middle of the aisle. I checked some items in the regular aisle but nothing else was clearanced. No Legos at my store unfortunately.