New Dell laptop coupons

mugs

Guest Unregistered

No, I tried the 40% off coupon and it doesn't work. Already expired.

I need a laptop by Jan 1st, October 20th or so if I decide to order from the US since I'll be in Chicago anyways picking up a set of rims and tires.

I'm looking for a Turion 64 chipset notebook with a decent video card, a DVD burner and at least a 15.4" screen for a good price. If I can't get that (I've had problems finding something like that besides the Acer Ferarri series).....I'm looking for a 17" nearly top of the line computer for a decent price. I'm thinking about an Inspiron 9300 if I can use a 40% off coupon. I priced it out and what I'm looking for comes close to $2800 without a coupon.

No, I tried the 40% off coupon and it doesn't work. Already expired.

I need a laptop by Jan 1st, October 20th or so if I decide to order from the US since I'll be in Chicago anyways picking up a set of rims and tires.

I'm looking for a Turion 64 chipset notebook with a decent video card, a DVD burner and at least a 15.4" screen for a good price. If I can't get that (I've had problems finding something like that besides the Acer Ferarri series).....I'm looking for a 17" nearly top of the line computer for a decent price. I'm thinking about an Inspiron 9300 if I can use a 40% off coupon. I priced it out and what I'm looking for comes close to $2800 without a coupon.

I just tried 40% off coupon code WQ1DFDDRBMTGFS on several of these configurations and the code was accepted. The page on Dell.com still lists the old code, so be sure you are using the current one. Those are the only configurations the 40% off code works on. For all other configs over $999, they have the 30% coupon.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got them to work........but I didn't order........yet. My Canadian credit card won't work with Dell.com even though I DO want to order to the US.

I'm looking into PROBABLY a Dell 9300 or something with a Turion 64 chipset (non-Dell).

If I HAVE to go Intel, I want a 17" screen, otherwise if I can get a Turion 64, screen size might have to suffer. Turion 64's I'm considering are Acer and Compaq. Also considering Toshiba's with 17" screens.

Avenger,

That's a tough decision but I would be inclined to choose Dell with 17" which offers the best overall value.

I haven't heard too many positive reviews about Acer but HP/Compaq and Toshiba are great choices.

If you buy from HPShopping.com here are two coupon codes, they aren't worth much but it's better than nothing:

$25 off $250 SV3941 expires Sep 30, 2005

$10 off $100 SV5224 expires Dec 31, 2005