Apple iBook Laptop (Refurbished) LIST $899.99 NOW $299.99 W/FS @ Buy.com

magickallight

I have NEVER seen a Refurbished Apple iBook Laptop this cheap! :eyepoppin Buy.com has the

Apple iBook Laptop, G4 iBook 1.33GHz Processor, 1GB, 40GB, 12.1" 1024x768 Display, Combo Drive ,WiFi, 56K Modem ,10/100 Ethernet , Bluetooth, OS X 10.5 installed, Off-Lease Refurbished - A1133

Reconditioned

List Price: $899.99

You Save: (66%) $600.00

Our Price: $299.99

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $299.99

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/749/212322749.jpg

Off-lease products are a great alternative for the money and environmentally conscious consumer. These products were once leased to a customer and after prolonged use (typically ranging one to three years), returned to the leasing agent. Upon return, off-lease items endure an extensive refurbishing process to insure future performance. While these items may have minor cosmetic blemishes upon resale, they are of the highest quality and usually carry a limited warranty. Buying off-lease products means you�ll receive an exceptional deal and do your part to eliminate excessive waste � Two things Buy.com strongly believes in.

Features

Thin and lightweight

Mac OS X 10.5 installed

PowerPC G4 1.33 GHz processor

1 GB DDR RAM (supports up to 1.5 GB)

40GB hard drive

Slot-loading CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive

ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 Graphics w/32 MB of DDR SDRAM

Integrated audio with built-in speakers

Integrated 56K V.92 modem

Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet

AirPort Extreme Wireless card (Wi-Fi 802.11g) pre-installed

Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Keyboard with Touchpad

12.1-inch TFT XGA LCD display (1024 x 768 resolution)

Package Includes:

Apple iBook G4 PowerPC G4 1.33 GHz 12.1-inch Notebook

Mac OS X 10.5 installed

AC adapter (Input: 100 - 240V, 56/60Hz, 1.2A / Output 24V, 1.875A

Warranty: 30 Days

Tech Specs

I/O Ports:

One (1) FireWire 400 port

Two (2) USB 2.0 ports

One (1) RJ-11 modem jack

One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack

One (1) Headphone jack

One (1) Video out external monitor port (requires an Apple VGA display adapter to connect to a VGA connector, not included)

Regulatory Approvals:

FCC

CE

VCCI

A-Tick

WEEE

LINK

Edited by magickallight

I bought this for DS, he has wanted an apple computer since he started dating his g/f who has only apple products in her family.

Is this a good deal? What about the stats and does anyone know what it comes with for a warranty or installed programs?

I couldn't figure it out from the description :blush:

I bought this for DS, he has wanted an apple computer since he started dating his g/f who has only apple products in her family.

Is this a good deal? What about the stats and does anyone know what it comes with for a warranty or installed programs?

I couldn't figure it out from the description :blush:

Apple has a very good warranty for their refurb products . IMO it is a good deal.

Well Magic I APPRECIATE YOUR POSTING THIS :fluffy: I called a few people and they told me this was actually an amazing deal. I do not know the PP expertise in judging computers but people I know do NOT agree with his opinion. It is refurbed and updated according to Buy.com. I could never afford a new Ibook but this is just perfect for what I am looking for

I AM GLAD THAT YOU POSTED THIS and so will my son when he opens this on Easter.

Please do not stop posting these great finds. THANK YOU MAGIC :fluffy:

Well Magic I APPRECIATE YOUR POSTING THIS :fluffy: I called a few people and they told me this was actually an amazing deal. I do not know the PP expertise in judging computers but people I know do NOT agree with his opinion. It is refurbed and updated according to Buy.com. I could never afford a new Ibook but this is just perfect for what I am looking for

I AM GLAD THAT YOU POSTED THIS and so will my son when he opens this on Easter.

Please do not stop posting these great finds. THANK YOU MAGIC :fluffy:

Thank you. ♥ I try my best to pass on good deals (or what "I Think") are good deals as I find them to everyone on this site. This site is like a family to me, and nice people like you will keep me posting as often as I can. :)

I hope your son enjoys it - what an AWESOME Easter Gift! I know my son would LOVE to have one of these! :yup:

Important note for those not familiar with Apple products.

This product (and all Macs with PowerPC CPUs) are no longer supported by the current and future Apple operating systems. You WILL NOT be able to upgrade this to OS/X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). It only supports Intel CPUs.

Expect that the latest generation of software will start phasing out support for this laptop as well.

W

It actually comes with Leopard according to the listed software (it is all upgraded) I called apple and OS 10.5 is Leopard I was told. They completely overhaul/clean and update it is what I was told by Buy.com. You have 30 days to return it anyways :yup:

BTW I did the slow free shipping, it is being delivered today according to the tracking. It is coming from Connecticut and so I get it overnight for free:fluffy: Wish I would be home to sign for it and hope the managment office will sign and I can get it Thursday.

BTW I did the slow free shipping, it is being delivered today according to the tracking. It is coming from Connecticut and so I get it overnight for free:fluffy: Wish I would be home to sign for it and hope the managment office will sign and I can get it Thursday.

I just checked & mine is out for delivery today too & I'm actually home today to sign!!

Just a FYI Leopard is 10.5 ( which is installed on the computer to this link) 10.6 is Snow Leopard, which does not come on the laptop listed, nor is the laptop supported to run Snow Leopard. There is not a huge difference in OS, I am currently running 10.4 and love it!

Congrats to all those who got this great deal!