Save $10 on $10 or more w/Code @ JcPenney.com

noehlp

I ordered this beautiful pea coat regularly $225.00 for $43.00 shipped to my house! I'm in upstate NY now, so I am going to need it sooner rather than later! It was snowing it's butt off today! St.John's Peacoat at Jcpenny I used the 4BESTMOM code for $10 off.

We are in Northern NY too. I couldn't believe it was snowing like crazy when I woke up and didn't stop. My DD2 was quite happy though.

I did two different orders again this time. Used 2 different NAMES, but used the same phone number and same credit card for each order. No problems. Picked both of them up together today and used the $10 off $10 I got in the mail in store, too. So, technically, I used the coupon 3 times in one transaction. :)

Anybody's multiple orders got cancelled? I mean, if you order with one name, one CC? I'd like to keep all of mine (3), and wouldn't mind using $10 off $25 coupon (LUV4MOM). You think I should place another order with that coupon just in case mine got cancelled? Or should I call them? I placed the order Tue, 4/27 and haven't heard anything...

I placed 3 different orders with same name and card no problem. The only time they allow free shipping to store is if you are in the store and they have something you want not in your size. It works best on big clearance items. I spent about 20 and got 240 worth of rugs.