FREE after Mail-in Rebate! Flat Panel Tilt Wall Mount for 26-36in @ pcconnectionexpress.com

elite2058

For what its worth they appear to be legit... but I have never heard of them.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4011-5_7-275338.html

PcconnectionExpress (though I don't remember the 'express' part) has been around for years. I don't recall if I've ever actually bought from them, but I remember their catalogs that were similar to those sent by TigerDirect. I would compare prices with other sites like TigerDirect and Newegg, but they always lost out;). But this is a good deal and may just have to grab this for my 32inch Westinghouse that I got on BlackFriday:tongue1:.

I have a 32in Westinghouse (2-3 years old) with their "waterfall" design. I didn't think that this would work though as the back is set up for one of the smaller mounts. Let me know if I am mistaken and mine is sitting on a sketchy bookshelf in our exercise area and I would prefer to mount it rather than find it in pieces some day.

Upon further review it might work but it does need the smaller screws. I bought a mount at IKEA of all places and the screws were too big but after looking at Westinghouse's compatibility chart it might work if I can find the screws that fit into the back of the TV. For larger TV's (I also have a 42" panasonic and the mount does work with that) they have larger screws that are closer to the corners of the TV whereas my westinghouse 32 has 4 smaller screws closer to the middle of the TV.

Edited by wild4mn