Star Wars Clone Wars Electronic Command Helmet WAS $49.99 NOW $16.99 w/FS + MORE @ Kohls.com

magickallight

Okay - this is a Fantastic Deal... Please read ALL the details to get the Freebies that can come with this deal! Kohls.com has the

Star Wars® The Clone Wars™ Captain Rex™ Electronic Command Helmet

original $49.99

now $19.99

Apply the following codes (SHOPNSAVE & FREEJAN) to take additional 15% off and receive free shipping. This Brings your Total Price to : $16.99 But there is MORE!

When you purchase this item - Hasbro will give you 3 FREE Saga Legends Action Figures by mail

Here is a picture of the Helmet...

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/512709?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

Lead the fight against the droid army with this Star Wars The Clone Wars Captain Rex electronic command helmet.

* Amplified voice module lets you issue commands as Captain Rex.

* Rotating antenna lights and "radio static" provide extra realism.

* Clone Commander™ phrases and "messages" from Obi Wan Kenobi™ and Yoda™ add to the excitement.

* Easy-to-adjust straps ensure the perfect fit.

* Details:

o Ages 5 years & up

o Uses 3 "AA" and 2 button cell batteries (included)

o Some assembly required

o By Hasbro®

o Model no. 87875

LINK to the Helmet

Now... here is the info on how to get your 3 FREE Saga Legends Action Figures by mail

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/images/starwars/contest/diorama_img.jpg

Get 3 FREE Saga Legends Action Figures by mail

when you purchase any of these Star Wars

toys by March 20th*

LINK for the Figures

Thank you OP. My grandson will love it.

I have a question about the additional figures. It states to mail in original register receipt. Obviously, we won't have one. Anyone know how to handle this?

You do get a receipt with the item when it ships. Plus, if you live close to a Kohls you can now get rebate receipts from them so I am guessing you can just take in what you get with the item and ask them to print a rebate one for you.

Thank you OP. My grandson will love it.

I have a question about the additional figures. It states to mail in original register receipt. Obviously, we won't have one. Anyone know how to handle this?

You can submit the invoice/packing slip that comes with it and back it up with a copy of the receipt kohl's emails you. (That is what I do when I buy anything online that asks for a receipt and it has worked out fine for me.) :fluffy:

my son would of loved this 2-3 years ago, we looked all over for similar helmet for costume at Halloween, he didn't like the face mask that came with the outfit. He is out of Star Wars and toys in general, one day have to put all the legos together and sell the sets-two Christmas's ago, he got alot of sets that were on those great sales through Amazon.

• 2 months later...