Saved $29 on Huggies at Target!

Rrt29

2 Packs of Huggies Pure and Natural 66ct- $18.49

Price Match 1/21 Meijer Ad -$8.97 ( no count specified so I got the biggest pack available)

Used 2 Mfgr coupons IP (www.coupons.com) - $2.50 off each

Used 2 Target Coupons (www.target.com)-$3.00 off each

8.97-2.50=6.47-3.00= 3.47 final price!

3.47 each x 2=6.94 + tax = 7.98 for 132 diapers!! :eyepoppin

Savings of $29

Doing the happy dance:cheesy:

YMMV!!

You can do a similar deal with Pampers. The 12/27 inserts had Pampers coupons and the 1/3 had Target ones. They are offering a $5 gc when you buy 3. Makes them $3.34 a pack.

oh! Tell me more about the 1/3 Target coupon. What is for?

You can do a similar deal with Pampers. The 12/27 inserts had Pampers coupons and the 1/3 had Target ones. They are offering a $5 gc when you buy 3. Makes them $3.34 a pack.

Could you please break it down further for me? Which size Pampers did you get and what was the price of the package? TIA!

I didn't buy them- I just post the deals.

They are $8.99 a pack, buy 3, get a $5 gc.

Oh ok. Then it would be:

$8.99*3 - $2*3 (Pampers cpn) - $1*3 (assuming target cpn is $1/1) -$5 (target gift card) = $12.97

So $4.32 a pack.

Sorry- I was hoping that everyone could fill in the gaps. I'll just copy my blog post. My math is correct- I stated above that the Target coupon is $2/1.

The deal: Buy 3 packages of Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers ($8.99 each) and get a $5 Target gift card.

To sweeten the deal: Use (3) $2/1 MQ (from the 12/27 inserts) and (3) $2/1 Target Coupons (from 1/3 inserts)

to get these diapers for.... $3.34 per package (when you buy 3)!

2 Packs of Huggies Pure and Natural 66ct- $18.49

Price Match 1/21 Meijer Ad -$8.97 ( no count specified so I got the biggest pack available)

Used 2 Mfgr coupons IP (www.coupons.com) - $2.50 off each

Used 2 Target Coupons (www.target.com)-$3.00 off each

8.97-2.50=6.47-3.00= 3.47 final price!

3.47 each x 2=6.94 + tax = 7.98 for 132 diapers!! :eyepoppin

Savings of $29

Doing the happy dance:cheesy:

YMMV!!

Where did you get a 1/21 ad from Meijer? That is a Thursday. I dont see them in the Sunday paper.

Where did you get a 1/21 ad from Meijer? That is a Thursday. I dont see them in the Sunday paper.

I get my ads on Thursday mornings in the mail. You can also pick one up at your local store if you are near one. You have to hurry if you are going to do this deal, the ad ends today.... Good Luck!

P.S.... Target has taken the Pure and Natural coupon down... but 8.97-2.50 ( mfg coupon) is still a good deal. IMO

I get my ads on Thursday mornings in the mail. You can also pick one up at your local store if you are near one. You have to hurry if you are going to do this deal, the ad ends today.... Good Luck!

P.S.... Target has taken the Pure and Natural coupon down... but 8.97-2.50 ( mfg coupon) is still a good deal. IMO

Thanks - I will try to stop by Meijer and check it out but our Meijer ads come out Sun-Sat. so I am a bit confused about at Thurs to Wed ad.

Thanks - I will try to stop by Meijer and check it out but our Meijer ads come out Sun-Sat. so I am a bit confused about at Thurs to Wed ad.

I live in Indianapolis, I see you are from Indiana too.... Check it out online with the zip 46229 It gives a Thurs-Wed ad :confused:

I live in Indianapolis, I see you are from Indiana too.... Check it out online with the zip 46229 It gives a Thurs-Wed ad :confused:

That is so odd that your adds run different than ours. I looked online and sure enought they do. Your ad ending today was our ad that ended last Sat. so I missed the deal. I will have to keep my eye out for that though because it didnt show the picture of the natural diapers but it was in the fine print.

So our target only has the big packs of pure and natural diapers so I couldn't use the target web coupon. :( I had a few other manufacturer coupons so I wound up paying like 5.66 a pack which isn't awful.

How come you couldn't use the Target Web Q ?

How come you couldn't use the Target Web Q ?

I was wanting to buy the 8.99 packs, not the 18.99 packs. I would have had to buy 3 18.99 packs of hte pure and natural ones ot use the coupons since i don't have a Meijers near me I wouldn't have been able to do the PM deal.

I was wanting to buy the 8.99 packs, not the 18.99 packs. I would have had to buy 3 18.99 packs of hte pure and natural ones ot use the coupons since i don't have a Meijers near me I wouldn't have been able to do the PM deal.

You still got a good deal! :D