Keurig Platinum Series Brewer w/ 48 K-Cups # $149.94 @ QVC

angelic680

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=440013

The Sam's Club deal is B66 Brewer and 72 cups for 129.99. I have seen the same brewer package running the same price across many stores. I think Bed Bath and Beyond sells this package and you can use their coupons on them as well. The only difference I did see when shopping for one is that some of the package deals came with the kcup filter deal where u can use your own coffee.

Goodluck, I love mine.

I still think the deal from sams/bjs is a better deal, you get the brewer plus either 72 or 80 free k-cups for 129.

The one at Sams/BJs is the "Special Edition" or B66. The platinum is the B70. The difference is a larger water resevior, 5 cup settings, and and iced coffee/tea setting on the platinum or B70. The B66 has three cup settings, and a slightly smaller resevior.

Does anyone knw how long it takes to brew the cup of coffee? is the water alreaday "hot"

Only takes around a minute for the water to get hot. Both the B66 and B70 are programmable so the water can be hot when you wake up. (Not sure about the other models) We have ours set to be hot when we wake up and shut up in a couple of hours.

What I like about it is the coffee does not taste instant like it does in some of the one cup makers. Reminds me of Starbucks for less cost. I also have the K cup, which allows you to use your own coffee. This also works very well.