Kid's bath body paints .99 at Avon.com

MsChrissyGil

at what point do you add the word "confetti"

after your mailing address info is in, the next page I think it was has a spot on the right side part way down the page to put the code in. but it isn't taking it for me. the total at the bottom of the page shows the shipping charges added.

tried everything but nothing is working for me. I'm glad you other ladies were able to get it. i'll try a few more times

Googled around a bit and found the code AVONFS for free shipping on ten dollar orders. I also saw someone on another forum post that CONFETTI is for orders of $5 or more. I ordered $6 worth of stuff. Hope this helps. Oh and my 9 yr old son thought these were the best when his friend got him some for Christmas.

Googled around a bit and found the code AVONFS for free shipping on ten dollar orders. I also saw someone on another forum post that CONFETTI is for orders of $5 or more. I ordered $6 worth of stuff. Hope this helps. Oh and my 9 yr old son thought these were the best when his friend got him some for Christmas.

Thank you so much, that was the exact reason it would not let me get the free shipping. I had 4 items in my cart when I added 2 more it gave me free shipping

Question... how long do these soaps last? Are they like one time use and gone or do they last a while?