Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card $30@ walmart.com

elite2058

Just went to Walmart and someone asked this question. They answered and said NO it doesn't expire. It comes with a code specific for that card. The 12 months starts when you input the code. So I am buying it now and putting it away for this christmas. My son gets one very year for his 360 so this is great.

Amazon has lowered their price to $30.

Just to let everyone know last year I bought several subscriptions in jan/feb from Amazon when they had it for $29.99 and held them for Xmas. DS just loadeed his on with no problems so they dont expire. I will be ordering 2 from Amazon (no tax or shipping) and holding for Xmas.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0029LJIFG/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

When the price drops like this we grab several (we have 2 Xbox360s). You can even put the codes in now if I'm not mistaken. We just hold ours until we need them. I might go ahead and buy a few more now. They always seem to go on sale this time of year, thats when I got my last ones.

Quick question, is an xbox live membership transferable? I bought one but I have a hunch I won't use it much so I was curious if I could let my brother use it (he lives in a diff state) and just use it every once and a while since I don't care about stats or whatever.