Boys Husky Jeans

Yes, they are mixed in with all jeans. I bought 6 pair about a month ago for 1.97 a pair and it was buy one get one free, costing less than 1.00 a pair. They were summer clearanced I guess. Shopko also carries some, but I buy all my sons who is in a 14H at JCP. They usually have so many husky and slim that during clearance time, they are really cheap.

My son wears husky as well. I used to buy them at Target at other places, but the legs always seemed to be to wide and he hated to wear them. I bought him some about a year ago from GAP. THey fit so good. I have bought them there ever since. They are a bit pricey, but I just watch for sales and go in often to check their clearance section. Just last week I found him three pair on the clearance rack for $10.97 a pair.

I know Target does have them and they are on sale this week I believe for $10.00.

My DS6 has to wear husky pants as well. I buy him pants from husky fashions. com. They are pretty pricey but they are the only ones that I find that fit him well and he actually has room to move in them. They are a bigger husky than what you would find in the normal clothing stores. Hope this helps!

Sears has them and dont forget they hae kidvantage as well, so if he rips the knees out falling or the zipper breaks whatever they will replace the jeans in the same size. (keep your receipts in case). I have seen some at Kohls also.

I feel for you it is very hard to find smaller husky sizes, I had the same problem Old Navy, JcPennys, sears husky pants smallest size is a size 10. I found that childrens place (online) has smaller sizes in husky (5,6,7,8) and are reasonable price wise and good quality, gymboree and crazy 8 and the gap have smaller sizes also but are more expensive. I am not impressed with crazy 8's husky jeans, it seems that pockets always turn out when my son is wearing them. Overall I prefer Childrens Place and if you go to the store and ask for the husky jeans they will give you a coupon for free shipping.