Tanning Beds

I have finally decided to get one for home instead of paying out the wazoo to go to one this summer. I know all the health risk ect. What I need to know is where to look to buy one (online since I live in the boondocks) What specifics I should be looking for, ect...

I would like a compact one since I am small and it will work. I'd also love for it to be plug and play (not additional voltage or electritian required) although my DH does have his electrical degree so he could do the electrical if need be.

Does anyone currently have a bed at home that they are happy with?

I am looking to spend under 2K and have been suprised to be finding them for about 1200-1500K I just have no idea what exactly I am looking for.

Thanks

Well Sears has a deal if you ready for it, tanning beds are included in the 10% friends and family today only. PLUS they have free shipping on all tanning beds right now. Then use code SEARS5OFF50 (hey $5 is $5!!) don't forget to go through mypoints for 5 points PER DOLLAR earning you enough points in one purchase to buy a giftcard!!

I got the twister one...18 bulb I think...will be fine for home/everyday tanning it was recommend by a friend..

Now this site if you buy certain beds they send you vouchers for a cruise...Dh's company man just did it and said its legit..

It has to be an XS model I think..They have live chat that was very helpful too..(I have not actually USED this site so I cannot vouch for them)

http://www.suncotanning.com/16_xsp_tanning_bed.htm

You should really check the Wolff brand. I actually have a Wolff Sunquest and are very happy with it. Just be prepared to pay $13 or more per bulb. Some have 20+ bulbs. Bulbs have to be replaced every 2 - 3 years for home use. Look at wolfftanningbed . com