crocs.com buy one get one free and free shipping (outlet)

epgpjp

FYI....they don't seem to have very accurate "in-stock" labels!! 3 different shoes in about 10 minutes show up as in-stock, but then when I check out they show "out of stock." After 3 attempts and a phone call checking on availability, I give up!! Congrats to all who were able to get in on the deal!!

I too have had a not so good experience with crocs last summer. I received the shoes I ordered however had an issue with the sizing. I sent them numerous emails with no response. I also tried calling quite a few times and could never get through. I finally just gave up and kept the shoes as I got them on sale and it just wasn't worth my time anymore to try to contact them. VERY poor customer service!!!

I have never had a problem with them, I just tracked my boots order and it shows that they are coming fed ex smartpost which in turn is forever and a day mail. No mail Monday but it shows they shipped from LA to me and are in the same state now so hopefully Tuesday they will come with the mail.

I have never had a problem with them, I just tracked my boots order and it shows that they are coming fed ex smartpost which in turn is forever and a day mail. No mail Monday but it shows they shipped from LA to me and are in the same state now so hopefully Tuesday they will come with the mail.

Did you purchase with the "buy one get one free" promotion?

I purchased twice with this particular promotion, my account read that everything had been shipped, and when I received both shipments, they were both missing the "free" item.

I have ordered numerous times from crocs, and this is the first time they have failed to complete the shipments. Yes, online it reads, "shipment sent" but it fails to mention that the "free" item is not there. They didn't even put a note in there saying, "sorry, we can't complete your order." :(

not a big fan of crocs but somewhat tempted to purchase some for my 3 year old daughter. are they really that awesome for kids?

My oldest walks with really flat feet, to the point where if he is without supportive shoes for a long time when he plays (say barefoot at the pool), he will not be able to walk the next day...he wore crocs all summer this past year without any problems whatsoever...and he had no-name crocs a couple of years ago that hurt his feet...and my SIL swears by them for her kids, too, because I hadn't ever bought genuine ones before, and her kids, that was all they wore, and their feet never hurt, either...just my 2 cents...

stacya....I had the same problem with 2 of my orders. I called and they told me the shoes were out of stock although I never received an email stating this. They did allow me to select replacement shoes which they are supposed to be sending me. What concerns me is one of the pair actually came back in stock and took me to call them, tell them they were back in stock and ask them to ship as part of my order. Crocs really showed poor customer service with how they are handling out of stock orders.

stacya....I had the same problem with 2 of my orders. I called and they told me the shoes were out of stock although I never received an email stating this. They did allow me to select replacement shoes which they are supposed to be sending me. What concerns me is one of the pair actually came back in stock and took me to call them, tell them they were back in stock and ask them to ship as part of my order. Crocs really showed poor customer service with how they are handling out of stock orders.

That was actually me. I "chatted" with a representative and they offered me a replacement for the shoes that weren't sent. This just happened today, and I am hoping that my replacements come in. I will let you know.

So I call them, and they said that the pair I got was the free pair (which I knew), and that I hadn't been charged, and the others were out of stock...she asks me to hold, and I get disconnected. So I call back and get someone else, and she tells me the same thing, and that it doesn't appear I will be getting charged, since they don't do backorders, and the shoes I paid for were discontinued. So I said, "So I'm getting these free, and I won't be charged?" And she said that that appeared to be the case. So I will be watching my bank statement to see if that's the case, and I have her name and everything, and if worse comes to worse and I'm charged, I will either call and have them send me a different pair of shoes (they updated the model I ordered, it appears), or I will return my dd's sandals, because I would NEVER pay $26.99 for a pair of shoes for my kids! Not until they are older, and their feet aren't growing every other month!! I like free!! :)

Order Number 0062541***

Order Placed: 01/11/2010

Order is being processed

Still????? I was charged already too...ugggh

Mine still says it's being processed, too, but yet I got one pair today...I never received any notification that any part of my order shipped, and my order was placed on 01/07/10...

So I call them, and they said that the pair I got was the free pair (which I knew), and that I hadn't been charged, and the others were out of stock...she asks me to hold, and I get disconnected. So I call back and get someone else, and she tells me the same thing, and that it doesn't appear I will be getting charged, since they don't do backorders, and the shoes I paid for were discontinued. So I said, "So I'm getting these free, and I won't be charged?" And she said that that appeared to be the case. So I will be watching my bank statement to see if that's the case, and I have her name and everything, and if worse comes to worse and I'm charged, I will either call and have them send me a different pair of shoes (they updated the model I ordered, it appears), or I will return my dd's sandals, because I would NEVER pay $26.99 for a pair of shoes for my kids! Not until they are older, and their feet aren't growing every other month!! I like free!! :)

I received only 1 of the two pairs of B1G1 outlet boots I ordered and when I called I got a totally different story. She said the second pair was out of stock but since I had been charged for the 1st that I could email her with any other shoe I wanted from the outlet. Not much left but I did find one that was double the price of the boots, so it ended up being a good deal. I hope they actually arrive and my card is charged correctly!

I received only 1 of the two pairs of B1G1 outlet boots I ordered and when I called I got a totally different story. She said the second pair was out of stock but since I had been charged for the 1st that I could email her with any other shoe I wanted from the outlet. Not much left but I did find one that was double the price of the boots, so it ended up being a good deal. I hope they actually arrive and my card is charged correctly!

It sounds like it was your free pair that was OOS? In my case, the paid for pair was OOS, so they sent me the free one...still won't believe that I got a totally free pair of Crocs until I see no charge on my card for the next month...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And according to my bank statement, I got a totally FREE pair of Crocs...Crocs has since sent me an e-mail letting me know that the ones I ordered (the ones that I would've had to pay for), are now back in stock, if I'd like to place an order...hmmm, free Crocs for my kid? I don't think I need a pair for me right now, LOL!