CVS Deals Discussion - January '10

freesia39

Christmas Items were at 90% off, not a whole lot left.

But I did get the following:

Two '2009' Ornaments for $0.69 each

A Package of like 6 Christmas Clothes Boxes - $0.49

- stashing those for next year

Also grabbed a 3 pack of Zest (Aqua) on clearance for $1.40. I was sure I had a coupon, but could not find it. :( Oh well, still not a bad price!

Then I asked if you can combine the 2 for $5 cleaning supplies in the ad. YOU CAN!

So I got:

1 Fantastik Heavy Duty Spray

1 Windex Multi-Surface Antibacterial Cleaner (works on windows too!)

$5.00

- $0.75 off Fantastik coupon

- $1.00 off Windex Multi-Surface Coupon

- $2.00 Reward Certificate

I paid $1.25 for two cleaners! :D

So that was all that was on my order. The machine printed out a $3 off my next order of $15. :cheesy: Ya!

Oh boy! Just checked my email, and I just now got a printable coupon for $3 off $15. Now I got two!

Edited by noehlp

I can hardly believe it,but my closest CVS had Christmas stuff at 50% off :confused:

They had tags on them but I went ahead and scanned to make sure.

The tissues you found for .29 were $1.49 here!

(I scooted over to Wags and their perfume sets were 50% and some other Christmas stuff was 50% too!?)

Funny how different stores are.

WOW! Your CVS must really love their Christmas stock cuz they certainly don't want to get rid of it!!:D Hang in there, maybe it will go straight from 50% ot 90%. I know that mine are already stocked to the rafters with Valentines stuff. It's a sea of red stuffed animals and candy that greets you at the front. Yours has got to start needing the space. Good Luck!

WOW! Your CVS must really love their Christmas stock cuz they certainly don't want to get rid of it!!:D Hang in there, maybe it will go straight from 50% ot 90%. I know that mine are already stocked to the rafters with Valentines stuff. It's a sea of red stuffed animals and candy that greets you at the front. Yours has got to start needing the space. Good Luck!

I'm about done with Christmas clearance anyway ;)

but the Xmas stuff was just in a cart in the aisle.

There was only one thing in the cart I would have taken at 90% but I'll keep my eyes open anyway!

No one has mentioned that there are 6 pks of soy joy:yuck:$6 w/ $6 bucks back, limit is 3. Haven't seen them advertised yet, so it is still easy to find them. I think it runs all month.

I found a whole box of disney "books of candy" rolls that didn't look like christmas except for on the box they were in, .15 each and the little raw hide bones and rolls (doggy treats) that have a red ribbon around them scanned for .29.

Just got home from CVS...for those that love Burt's Bee's they have some at the front counter for 2.99 with a coupon attached and then the total price came to .99!!! I got 4 of them!!!!

Love that stuff!

Gonna go back tomorrow and look for the doggie treats...I missed that!

Just got home from CVS...for those that love Burt's Bee's they have some at the front counter for 2.99 with a coupon attached and then the total price came to .99!!! I got 4 of them!!!!

That coupon clearly states '...$2.00 off any non-lip product', my CVS would not take it.

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you that are CVS pro's will have to let me know if I am wrong in this deal, I'm still 'new' to these CVS Extra Bucks deals.

CVS

January 31 - February 6

Ragu Pasta Sauce (26 oz) - Buy Three for $5 ($1.66 ea)

Mfg Coupon - Save $1 on Two Ragu Pasta Sauce (Proctor & Gamble insert, January 17, 2010)

Now to sweeten the deal: Spend $10 on Ragu and get $3 Extra Care Bucks (also valid on Hellman's)

Breakdown:

$10 - Six Jars of Ragu Pasta Sauce

($3) - use Three $1 off Two Ragu coupons

----------------------------------------------

$7 Cost for Six Jars ($1.16 ea)

$3 Extra Care Bucks for future purchase

Febreeze Fabric Refresher (27 oz.) - Sale price: $4.49

- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Febreeze Fabric Refresher Mfg Coupon (Sorry unsure which insert/date)

You Pay: $4.49 for TWO bottles! ($2.24 ea)

Edited by noehlp