Looking for awesome deal on a regular nintendo ds lite

Keep an eye on Meijer-I bought my son a DS lite for $89 but they didn't advertise that price. The DSlite was on sale for $109 I believe and then you could use Santa Bucks because the price was over $100. They had some great deals, but you had to think about them since they weren't really advertised at those prices. I bought a 32iPod for $250 which was the best price I could find on that as well.

The prices usually only come down for a day or two, then jump right back up..so I don't see them really coming down and staying down just yet. Good luck and hopefully they will run a similar sale again soon.

The deal at our gamestop was BF $59.99 and regular $79.99.

A side note, if you are replacing a broken DS, Gamestop gave me $40 for a broken DS (store credit) and then I guess they refurb them. I applied the money to a new DS replacement because the stores around us are very low in used DS stock, and having traded in a well used one I was a little wary. We traded in a few hot games and the DS was like half off! I think $20 - $40 is what you get for a trade in DS. I was just shocked they would want to take a broken one!