HDTV card suggestions?

A comptuer with an ATI video card (no HDTV outputs), but it has a DVI output.

The HDTV is the "Samsung LN-R238W 23" LCD TV"

SKU: LNR238W

I think it would be cheaper to get a tuner card on its own instead of upgrading the vid card as well.

Any suggestions for this?

Well the HDTV has the HDMI (i think?) output, so the card I get would need to have that as well, correct? From what I read, the HDMI is just like DVI with audio, right?

The "MyHD PCI HDTV Tuner / Decoder Card - QAM - MDP-130" doesn't seem to have anything that the cheaper ones have... The budget for the card is $200-$400.

Yes, HDMI is basically DVI with digital audio. You can get a relatively cheap DVI-to-HDMI cable. However you don't need the HDTV card to have DVI - you can output from your video card's DVI output just as easily. The MyHD card can give you DVI out if you buy the $75 daughtercard:

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=201695304&loc=

so you're getting close to $300 total. I'd rather buy the $99 Fusion card and use my video card's DVI output (or use the $200 difference towards a better video card if you need it)

Well your first post said the video card has DVI out, so you should be able to get pretty much any of those cards (I'd recommend the $99 Fusion since it's cheap), and then output from the video card to your TV with a DVI-to-HDMI cable. Your TV also has a VGA input, so you could use a DVI-to-VGA adapter and do it that way. Finally, you can get a DVI-to-component video adapter that works with ATI cards and connect that way. Since your TV's resolution is 1366x768 and only 23", you might not notice much difference between either of the 3 methods.

I bought this but haven't had time to install and play around with it yet.

ups^ also bought this and seems to be happy with it.

The picture quality is amazing. Be sure to update the software from the company's website. I was able to receive nearly twice as many channels after doing so. Aside from that, my only complaint is that there are too many tall buildings around me and it limits my reception! That's not the card's fault though. :mischievo