Sylvania 32 in. HDTV Today Only $299.99 @ Kmart.com

notatenanine

Sylvania 32 in. (Diagonal) Class LCD Integrated HDTV ENERGY STAR®

http://s.kmart.com/is/image/Sears/05771218000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Final Price - $369.99. Discount seen at final checkout. Offer ends 21-Dec-2009

Reg Price: $429.99

Savings: $130.00

$299.99

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018W677925110001P?adcell=w2elec&adCell=W2

I don't know what brands are better but the 32" Sanyo is $299 at Walmart.

We picked up two of these yesterday. They have gotten some REALLY good reviews!

FYI The online price is still $378, we saw these at one store labeled $299 but they were out of stock. We went to another store and the shelf was still labeled $378 but they scanned $299!

Edited by GinaInIL
More info

We picked up two of these yesterday. They have gotten some REALLY good reviews!

FYI The online price is still $378, we saw these at one store labeled $299 but they were out of stock. We went to another store and the shelf was still labeled $378 but they scanned $299!

I like Sanyo. Just FYI my store had empty shelves so I asked them to double check and when they scanned it there were 5 more! They found them out in the Garden center,lol.

Went to Kmart and they were out. However the clerk told us to check back on Wednesday or Thursday they were probably getting more in and that they would still be on sale. But when I got home I noticed that it is only a one day sale. It seemed like a great TV for the price. I wonder if I put it on Layaway if it would hold the price or if there will be more great deals on 32" TVs.

I checked my local Walmart in regards to the Sanyo for $299, however they were out. The clerk there really pushed the Vizio brand, but it was $70 above my budget.