25% off entire purchase at Gap

Gritz

I went to Gap today and there is a 25% off entire purchase (sale items included) promotion going on. If you use a Gap, ON, or BR credit card, you get 30% off your purchase. I don't know how long the promotion is though.

oh damn! I even passed the store today but did not go in since i thought their stuf fis always expensive. :yuck:

I always thought they're stuff was a little pricey too, but I have gotten some really great deals in there lately. Most of my DD's christmas clothes are from the Gap. Great....now I'll have to head back in. I tell ya'.....those cute commercials with those Gap kids are adorable!! I would never think to put some of those outfits together, but they look so cute on the models!!

• 4 weeks later...
I swear you guys never fail me! Never figured I would find a coupon! Im wanting a new pair of jeans and as Im 6 feet tall finding some that work and look good can get pricey! I love gap jeans but only allow myself to get them if they are on the clearance rack or I have a coupon! Guess where Im headed today?