Walmart phone number??

mom2mande

From Contacthelp.com

Walmart.com Customer Service - Live Help

Phone:1-800-966-6546

How to reach a live person:

Dial 238 as soon as the automated greeting begins (it is not necessary to wait for the menu options)

If that doesn't work, try 1-800-WAL-MART

Hope it helps.

Be prepared to deal with VERY rude people.

Yeah, because it's Wal-Mart they must be rude :rolleyes: They probably just get tired of dealing with all those illeagle aliens they got locked up in the back working for less than minimum wage.

Sorry I just don't get the "Hate Wal Mart" fad. My experiences with Wal Mart and their customer service center have all been positive.

Yeah, because it's Wal-Mart they must be rude :rolleyes: They probably just get tired of dealing with all those illeagle aliens they got locked up in the back working for less than minimum wage.

Sorry I just don't get the "Hate Wal Mart" fad. My experiences with Wal Mart and their customer service center have all been positive.

Wow! What a post. When I read rude people, I thought.. well Walmart doesn't have a good online customer service department. I guess we are all different though :D

Lucky you. Can't say that I have EVER had a good experience at one in my area. In my mom's area it is fine. But not in SoCal!