HEELY'S @ 6pm.com for $14.95!!

wunluv71

So is this site pretty reliable ?

I ordered from that about a month ago and was VERY pleased with how fast they shipped. The boxes and the boots were in perfect condition. I got my order. It was correct and it got here quickly. I ordered some heelys and hope they get here in time. Based on my experience from my last order I'd guess they will get here in time.

I ordered from that about a month ago and was VERY pleased with how fast they shipped. The boxes and the boots were in perfect condition. I got my order. It was correct and it got here quickly. I ordered some heelys and hope they get here in time. Based on my experience from my last order I'd guess they will get here in time.

Thanks for that info.

Would these be okay for a 4 year old? I am dying to get a pair since theyre so cheap but my 3 year old won't be 4 until next Nov. I know he'd love them, but I know he's still a bit too young and his coordination probably isn't good enough yet. The smallest size they have is a 13, and since he's rather on the large side for his age, he's already in a size 10. Think a size 13 would be okay for his 4th birthday? TIA for the advice!

Would these be okay for a 4 year old? I am dying to get a pair since theyre so cheap but my 3 year old won't be 4 until next Nov. I know he'd love them, but I know he's still a bit too young and his coordination probably isn't good enough yet. The smallest size they have is a 13, and since he's rather on the large side for his age, he's already in a size 10. Think a size 13 would be okay for his 4th birthday? TIA for the advice!

Since the kids sizes run a size small, the size 13 heelys would be good for when your son is in a size 12 shoe. I would say get them while they're cheap! They can always be put away till your son fits into them.

Since the kids sizes run a size small, the size 13 heelys would be good for when your son is in a size 12 shoe. I would say get them while they're cheap! They can always be put away till your son fits into them.

Thanks. And very true about putting them away till he fits into them.

I am becoming obsessed with this site. I don't know if I'm spending MORE money because I'm buying so much crap on sale, or if I'm actually saving anything. LOL.

• 2 months later...