Skil18-Volt 4-Tool Ni-Cd Combo Kit $39.00 (was129.00) at Lowes.com

MsChrissyGil

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=552-46922-2887-23

Skil 18-Volt 4-Tool Ni-Cd Combo Kit $39.00!:razz:

½" 2-Speed drill/driver: high speed drilling, high torque driving

Orbital jigsaw with built-in work light: for more accurate cuts

Multi-finishing sander with quick-change pad system: allows for quick and easy pad changes

Pivoting-head flashlight: lets you direct light where you need it

Includes 1 double ended bit (#2 Philips and slotted), 1 fast cut wood jigsaw blade and 5 pcs sandpaper (2) 60 grit, (3) 120 grit

Extended Protection Plans are available for an additional charge

Number of Batteries Included for Tool: 1

Description of Tools: 18V Drill/ Driver, 18V Orbital Jigsaw, 18V Multi-Finishing Sander, 18V Pivoting Head Flashlight

Charge Time (Hours): 1.0

Battery Amp Hour (Amps): 1.25

Accessories Included: Yes

UL Safety Listing: Yes

CSA Safety Listing: Yes

ETL Safety Listing: No

Corded/Cordless: Cordless

Battery Voltage: 18

I just ordered one online with the store pickup. I had a problem with my printer. It took about ten minutes for me to fix my printer's issues. Lowe's had already called me confirming that they had fulfilled the order and it was ready for pick-up.An awesome set for an awesome price. According to the sales clerk I was talking to about replacement batteries for this set, he stated that "the battery is supposed to go on sale to 20 bucks tomorrow, the 17th". I don't know if its true, but if it is, then I'm going to get that too! Edited by civiclover88
spelling mistake

For those who say it's junk please keep in mind that with power tools there is a very big difference between using them all day 5 days a week & occasionally using them for projects around the home. I have had no problems with my Skil power tool set that I bought almost 8 years ago. Even the batteries work as well as they did when it was brand new.