Zhu Zhu Pets In-store 12/21,12/22,12/23 7am @ Walmart

angelic680

Zhu Zhu Pets In-store @ Walmart 12/21,12/22,12/23 @ 7am

Walmart announced they will have zhu zhu pets in every store for $8 dollars on 12/21, 12/22, and 12/23 starting at 7am.

It is a ticket based system, one per customer.

The ad says 20-60 per store per day.

Walmart has the lowest price you can get these for, so if you still need one, here is a good way to try :yup:

http://connect.walmart.com/holidaysavings/

Might be Black Friday type of lines..... i sure hope not. My DD asked for one of these last night, and I flat out told her no, and ended the conversation. In retrospect, I was probably a little mean, and took my frustation about these toys out on her. I owe her an apology.

BAD MOMMY!:(

Limited to one per person per day too. Next to impossible to get 2 for someone like me who has to work all 3 of those days. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered from Shopko. They were more expensive, but they were delivered to my door and I was able to get one for each of my kids.

I am sure happy I have mine too Our wal-mart had them on Halloween so I was able to get 5 of them then for my kids and nieces and nephews!!Whew glad that is all over with I have told my 10 year old Daughter that the only way she could ever get one is if Santa brings her one has kept her believing in this crucial year of Santa!!

I was at my Toys R Us today and they told me they are getting shipments everyday (they had them today for $9.99 I think). You have to ask at customer Service because they are not putting them out.

I was also at Target today and they were putting them on the shelves. This was about 5:00 PM.

I think the supply is lightening up a bit. I've been able to get one the past three times I have been in TRU.

Cool! Thanks for posting this! But the question million dollar question is, are they just going to have the orginal 4 or the news ones like Jilly?

If Jilly will be there, I am SO there!

I was told by our TRU Manager that on Friday they were suppose to have the new ones..Hopefully that is true.:)

I just got back from Walmart and Target and both of had Zhu Zhu pets just sit on the shelves. I wasn't really looking for one, but when I saw them, I decided to just get one for my two sons anyhow. They were $7.99 at Target and $8.00 at Walmart. They had four different colors. I was also able to get an accessory from Target also. Our Walmart had a sign that said they will get at least 72 per day. It said one per customer and that they would be in the jewelry dept. However, I went back to the toy department and there were a ton of them just sitting on a shelf. I think you could have bought as many as you wanted.

I just left walmart in Elkton MD and they had some on the self in the toy department with a note saying 1 per person and that they were located in the Home and Garden department. Not sure why they were located in two different places?

Went to my Walmart at around 11am. There was a sign where the zhu zhu pets normally are in toys that the would be in the garden area by the register. So I head over to the garden center. No one back there. I flag down a member of management and she tells me "no they are in jewelry." Thanks-and I try to tell her nicely there is a sign in toys that says they are in the garden center. "nope that was yesterday" she tells me. okay I'm thinking but this is today-oh well.

Jewelry had a couple in white and yellow-already have a yellow so I picked up a white one. They didn't get any new colors in. So all of my children will now have a zhu zhu pet on Christmas morning. The first two were so easy to get - I wish I had determined early on that all three of them would want one :D sometime after Christmas I will get a few more accessories, for now they can just share what my youngest got for her bithday.

I decided to get up early this morning and head to Walmart and finish up my shopping and see if I couldn't snag at least 1 Zhu Zhu Pet. There was only 1 guy in line, so I picked up a few other things I needed, then headed back to the Site to Store (that's where they were passing them out). By this time, there were still only 8 of us in line, so no big urgency there.

There was a 1 per person limit, but since there were so few of us in line, they were letting you have 2. I got 2, but couldn't tell you who they are...lol. Yellow & white one and a light brown one. The only accessories they had were the little blankets and a carrier, so I picked those up as well. I'm sure DD will get Christmas money, so hopefully we'll be able to pick up some more accessories after Xmas.

I went to walmart this morning when they opened up at 6am. They had the sign there, limit one per customer, 90 expected per day, etc.

I go to the toy area, ask where they are gonna be and what not.. The manager just said go ahead and sell 'em.. I could've gotten 4 or more but.. I only got 2.

They had a cart full of the 'original' ones.. I got the 2 to complete the original ones that I didn't have already

-Dave