portable tv???

mabennett

In this Sundays Paper Target had a 10" portable TV for $139.

FYI...Portable TV's must be stationary to receive broadcast signal...You can not ride down the road and watch TV :)

Exactly.

Unlike the old ones,these new digital ones will NOT pick up a station while in the car which really stinks imo.

thanks for this info......i HATE digital tv. used to when the tv went a little nuts you could just bang the heck out of it and it would work. now the picture "catches" and drives me insane!!! We must live in the worst possible place for digital tv because we cannot get FOX at all, even if we stood on top of the roof with an antenna in our hands!!!

The CVS's in S.E. Michigan are advertising a 7 inch portable TV for $79 (with card) this week. Did you check there??

BTW - I would not pay more the $99 for a 7 inch portable TV. They are easy enough to find at that price.

Geeks.com has got a 7in refurbished Tv for $82.99 + $1.99 shipping. I bought one from them last summer. It works great. :)

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=16-454-R&cat=TVS

i went to Kohls and they had two for 69.xx plus 20 rebate. but get this. the reg price on those things was 199.xx. WHO WOULD PAY THAT FOR A 7 in tv??????? by they way, the manager all but told me good luck on the rebate because they tend to "lose" things....wink wink wink!

Does anyone know of a good deal on this??? it needs to be able to pick up tv stations in the car on the go.....not wanting much:):) TIA

As others have said, a TV cannot pick up digital broadcasts while the vehicle is in motion.

A portable DVD player would be a better choice.

Or some cell phones can play limited TV channels for an additional monthly cost from your provider (but then you'd be watching TV on a little cell phone screen).

I actually have the TV from Kohl's...and love it. Picked up a lot of cable channels. Picture is quite nice. The price was even better at $69. Walgreens and CVS had decent TV's. The one from Walgreens had a decent picture...not sure about the CVS one. A few of my local camera shops have also been selling some at less than $80. HTH.