Zhu Zhu pets at Target

isikorsky

Here in Oklahoma too... . I had picked up 2. A lady came running up to see if there were any hamsters left. She was soo upset that she had missed them because she couldnt find a parking place. She had that desperate look in her face that I KNOW we all have had in the past few weeks. I felt sorry for her so I gave her one of mine. You think I had given her a million dollars. It was sooo worth giving one up for that look. I think they are gonna be easier to find now. Lots of accessories this time. Good luck everyone

Here in Oklahoma too... . I had picked up 2. A lady came running up to see if there were any hamsters left. She was soo upset that she had missed them because she couldnt find a parking place. She had that desperate look in her face that I KNOW we all have had in the past few weeks. I felt sorry for her so I gave her one of mine. You think I had given her a million dollars. It was sooo worth giving one up for that look. I think they are gonna be easier to find now. Lots of accessories this time. Good luck everyone

worth checking back, too. our stores have put them out 2 days in a row.

I'm glad there are people like you. :)