Phone number for Paypal?

jw109

Ugghh! Does anybody have the phone number for Paypal's Resolution Center? I can't find it and every time I click on the link to call them, it gives me an error! REALLY? I would think with a company as large as Paypal, they wouldn't have issues like this. I have tried to click on this link for 2 days and I just get an error....

Thanks

Jen

I had to call several times a few weeks back. I logged into my paypal account and clicked the contact us button. The phone number will be listed but it also gives you a code or number that is good for 1 hr that you have to enter when you call. Good luck, I had to make several calls and just kept getting transferred to different people. :blahblah:

I had to call several times a few weeks back. I logged into my paypal account and clicked the contact us button. The phone number will be listed but it also gives you a code or number that is good for 1 hr that you have to enter when you call. Good luck, I had to make several calls and just kept getting transferred to different people. :blahblah:

Yeah, that was the problem... when I clicked on the "contact us" button, it gave me an error...for 2 days. Anyway I got in touch with an agent (by calling the above number THANK you very very much!!) and told him about the error...he didn't seem surprised.

Seems like they don't really want you to bother them...

Thanks all!

Jen