Holiday Lightning Deals Going on @ AMAZON.com

angelic680

Wow....we are professionals here!! :yup: The scuba set comes in sizes just a FYI, how low do u think it will be???

Rubik's 4x4 coming up NEXT!

was: $16.63 NOW: $9.99 *****SOLD OUT*****

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tnlBLR9mL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by angelic680

I got in on the Didj deal, also, but I'm kind of clueless on it. I've seen them around, and so I knew this was an amazing deal. What's the youngest age you guys think? I know it says 5, but the kids in my family never seem to fit those ages!! Anyone have any game recommendations??

DS7 got his Didj just a little before he turned 7. He wanted a DS for his birthday (we celebrate a few month early for him) and I was against that. We went to the toy aisle and he saw the diji, fell in love and I said that was ok.

He loves that he can make his own guy and enjoys making a few and changing them up. He also likes the free game because he gets to use that guy. We got him the Spongebob Fists of something game and he enjoys that. Also got him the Star Wars science one and it was really too hard for him, but he was able to use it with daddy. That's all he's played are those 3. For Christmas we got him the Indiana Jones math I think and the racing one that uses the Didj guys that he makes. Got them cheap at Leapfrog.

DD5 had a Leapster first and sharing was a problem, so now we are all into Leapster and Didj stuff. I'd really like to pick up the $15 one if it goes that low again for his sister too. I want the jelly skin that's in it, lol. He drops everything!

Thank goodness I work 12 hr shifts the rest of the week...I can't resist these buys! In 1 1/2 hrs DJ Hero for Wii is coming up ... I'm in B I G trouble! LOL!

wondering what they will bring it down to everyone is saying the game is nowhere near worth the reg price

Everyone, thank you so much ... I just looked and I was able to cancel the order ... this item would have been sitting in my house for months waiting for my daughter to come home - thought she might enjoy - I could spend $119 somewhere else for something she definitely will enjoy. Thanks!

Holiday Lightning Deals Going on NOW!! :eyepoppin

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=384082011

Panasonic VIERA X1 Series TC-L26X1 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

was: $549.95 NOW: $249.99

PAGE 4

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ONUBvEl2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Fisher-Price High Five Sports Center

was: $154.99 NOW: $74.99

Page 4

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31dA8b3-zrL._SL500_AA265_.jpg

You and I both!!! Maybe After the new year we can find one!!

Turtle Wax T-466KT ICE Clay Kit is a pretty good deal @ 12.00.

Hi, and :gdwelcome: btw (by the way)

Haha Thanks! I already got a 32" Vizio on sale earlier this month, but for $250 I actually considered returning it for the Panasonic, but I'm afraid 26" just isn't big enough.

Guys, I just got this T.V. for my DS and we already gave it to him. I paid $299 for it and called Amazon to get my credit. Since it was within 7 days and over $20 she gave me my credit back. Yes! The T.V. is a normal size for a average bed room. I have it in a 10x11 room. My DS loves it casue of the cool Ipod dock that come with it. You plug it inton the back of the T.V. and then you'll be able to operate it from the remote and watch/listen to whatever you have on your Ipod. Also it has ALL of the outlets on it for gaming, CD, 2 HDMI, and PC. We had to adjust the color but after that we are very happy with the purchase so far.

I paid $299 for it and called Amazon to get my credit. Since it was within 7 days and over $20 she gave me my credit back.

How did you get them to give you a credit? When I called the other day to get credit for a GPS that was on sale, they told me that since it was a "time sensitive" item on lightening deals they were unable to extend a credit to me.

How did you get them to give you a credit? When I called the other day to get credit for a GPS that was on sale, they told me that since it was a "time sensitive" item on lightening deals they were unable to extend a credit to me.

IDK, at first she didn't want to do it. Then I asked her if I could just get a gift card. It wasn't easy but I was prepared to order another T.V. and send the other one back. I just wasn't giving up.:gdthums:

IDK, at first she didn't want to do it. Then I asked her if I could just get a gift card. It wasn't easy but I was prepared to order another T.V. and send the other one back. I just wasn't giving up.:gdthums:

Oh WoW! I'm glad you got it to workout for you! :yelclap::yelclap:

polve ~ I would call back and try and speak with someone else....