Digital Labs Portable Digital TV $49.99 @ Kohls

angelic680

Digital Labs® Portable Digital TV

was: $199.99 NOW: $49.99

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524892535650&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752660773&searchTerm=Digital+Labs%AE+Portable+Digital+TV&bmUID=1260711619644

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/515914?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

You can use code NEW5053 for 10% off & Kohl's Card-holders may save 15% with code HOLIDAYGIFT

Also a $20 Rebate = makes this comes to $25 bucks!!!!!!

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/12.13.097inPortableTV20.pdf

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Edited by angelic680

I went to the store and took the product to customer service for a price check. It came up at $69.99. I told them that it was online today for $49.99. I asked if I should just use the customer service to see if I could get it adjusted. She said that she would just ring me out there. She also gave me my 15% off and I didn't have to pay for shipping. So, with the $20 rebate I am very happy to pay only $25.

I JUST LOVE KOHLS !!! :yup:

so they are $49 in the store if you tell them you saw it online for $49? :confused: I was there the night before last and they were $69. I did order mine from Target but for the $49 (and a gift card) I will purchase 3 more to keep on had for when we have our hurricanes and have no electric! This way we have a total of 4 portables.. :D for 5 people....that works :yup:

i told my store manager that they were 49 online and he said they are 69 in store but i'll get the rebate for you....so i had to pay the 69.

Yeah that is what happened to me too. I also tried to get them to price match with the $49.99 price that Target had. He said since the rebate will make it $49.99 anyway he can't price match for the same price. :rolleyes: So I purchased from Target online.

Missed out on this deal but oh well...DH will still be happy. :fluffy:

I just looked online and they were $69 :confused: not $49.... so where does the $49 come in.. only way I see them as $49 is after the gift card, not prior...:confused: if that is the case, I am not going to pick up more. I don't "need" them at this time but for $49 & then the gift card, sure...;)

The Kohl's near me (in Connecticut) had a "3 Day Sale" going on for them and they were at the $49.99 pricing. They had about 10-15 of them left too. I am debating going back and picking up a few more. If you want to see if your store will match what mine had, my store is located in Trumbull, CT. I'm sure they can call them and do a price match if it's the same store. Good luck!

Not sure - I went back there today and bought 3 more of them, too good of a deal to pass up! Haha. My guess is that it probably ended today. I ended up getting $30 in "Kohl's dollars" too so that was a nice little added bonus. You can use them as of December 26th.